horrorboy
7.30 :mad:

same here
Reply 2
I am slightly better, 8
Reply 4
horrorboy

Got the alarm set to 7:30. Thank heaven for snooze, I get an extra hour, heehee!
Reply 5
Argh 7.30! Me too, urgh.
Reply 6
horrorboy

a few more days till easter, wont be the best holiday ever tho
Reply 7
TheWolf
a few more days till easter, wont be the best holiday ever tho

how many days till easter? i thought it was ages off
Reply 8
pity me - i'm the earliest :biggrin:
Reply 9
alocin
Argh 7.30! Me too, urgh.

Argh 7.30! Me too, urgh.

But I have a free first, so I dont actualy do anything till 10.05 :tongue:
schools got a training day so i can lie in :smile:
Reply 11
As I am still waiting to find out if my contract will be renewed I have tomorow off again which means getting up at 10:00! Yepee! Although I would have rather got up at 7:00 and got paid £60.
I always set my alarm to 7:30am and when it goes off, I quickly get up, open the curtains, then switch on the TV to BBC1 and go back to sleep, with the snooze still on. It goes off every 10 minutes and if I can be bothered, I get up at 8:00am. If not, then I get up at 8:20am, which leaves me 10 minutes to get ready and out of the house.

I go college though so I have 2 more weeks until Easter. Oh well, I don't mind waiting another week because when the secondary school kids go back, we still have another week left! Ha!
Reply 13
horrorboy
how many days till easter? i thought it was ages off

i mean easter holidays soz, ive only got this week of skool ---whys the server busy at this time :confused:
Reply 14
Don't have lecture until 2pm... may get up 15 mins before if I feel like making myself look more presentable lol
Reply 15
13:30 :biggrin:

That's my wakeup time every day from now on (except Saturdays when I have to work). Uni has finished and all my June exams are in the afternoon.
Reply 16
Pencil

That's my wakeup time every day from now on (except Saturdays when I have to work). Uni has finished and all my June exams are in the afternoon.

So you have no more lectures to June? Blimey.

I've got one week before easter, (this week) then 4 or 5 weeks after that then 3 weeks of exams (though I only have two exams within those 3 weeks).
Reply 17
Pencil

your uni has finshed? as in for easter or for the year? wow! Come to think of it I think my cousin in London (kings maybe :confused: ) has finished for the year now. lucky cow lol.
Reply 18
amazingtrade
So you have no more lectures to June? Blimey.

I've got one week before easter, (this week) then 4 or 5 weeks after that then 3 weeks of exams (though I only have two exams within those 3 weeks).

Compare that to my 8 exams. Why o Why do i do this to myself?
Reply 19
Daveo
Compare that to my 8 exams. Why o Why do i do this to myself?

hehe well I have a lot of coursework to do though, I've only done five hours today but hopefully I can do a lot more work during easter.

Rivising for 8 exams must be very hard though especialy in medicine. Just remember you get out what you put in though.

Latest

Trending

Trending