The Student Room Group

saas loan???

is it possible to get a maintenance loan from the SAAS whilst they are paying for ur fees?
I applied for the SAAS but im not even sure if they are going to give me the option of applying for maintenance loan also.
can someone please tell exactly how it works... or should i apply through the slc.. so confused
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by tinkyywinkyy
is it possible to get a maintenance loan from the SAAS whilst they are paying for ur fees?
I applied for the SAAS but im not even sure if they are going to give me the option of applying for maintenance loan also.
can someone please tell exactly how it works... or should i apply through the slc.. so confused
Posted from TSR Mobile

1) if you have lived in scotland for the last three years you get your fees paid for and a maintainance loan from SAAS. If you are an EU student you just get your fees paid for.
2) SLC is the parent company so no you don't apply to them
Reply 2
Original post by jelly1000
1) if you have lived in scotland for the last three years you get your fees paid for and a maintainance loan from SAAS. If you are an EU student you just get your fees paid for.
2) SLC is the parent company so no you don't apply to them

Thanks for your reply.. yes im an EU student..just one last Q.. where can i apply for a maintence loan do u know? thanks again
Reply 3
Original post by tinkyywinkyy
Thanks for your reply.. yes im an EU student..just one last Q.. where can i apply for a maintence loan do u know? thanks again

Should be information on the SAAS website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending