The Student Room Group

Organizing ringbinders/folders - suggestions please?

Hey guys!

Okay, I am at a sixth form college and the amount of paper and written work we do is massive. At the moment I have a big ringbinder which I take, and in theory I am organizing it by having all my maths stuff at the top, then French, then politics. But when we're moving from lesson to lesson and the next class is at the door waiting to come in it never quite goes to plan and I end up just stuffing everything in, and then sorting it all at home is a nightmare haha!

I don't want to spend too much time organizing so that it becomes too important, but are there any awesome organizers out there who could suggest a better system of sorting my written stuff and not ending up with a heap of mixed papers?

Thanks!!
What I do is have one a4 ringbinder folder for each subject and then organise dividers for each topic in the textbook/syllabus and put them in the order they are listed in. I tried using a lever arch folder for each subject but found it harder to organise things! Fyi, Wilkinsons is great for stationary, you can get 10 dividers for 50p :tongue:
Reply 2
Have an A4 ringbinder for each subject at home and have some dividers in it.
Then take an A4 ringbinder to college with you and keep all your work for the current topic in it, when you start a new topic move it into the ringbinders at home.
Reply 3
What I do is have one a4 ringbinder folder for each subject and then organise dividers for each topic in the textbook/syllabus and put them in the order they are listed in. I tried using a lever arch folder for each subject but found it harder to organise things! Fyi, Wilkinsons is great for stationary, you can get 10 dividers for 50p

Have an A4 ringbinder for each subject at home and have some dividers in it.
Then take an A4 ringbinder to college with you and keep all your work for the current topic in it, when you start a new topic move it into the ringbinders at home.

Thank you both, I have combined both ideas and now have a glorious looking ringbinder all in order of subject/syllabus! Hurrah!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending