The Student Room Group

How do I organise for a levels?

Just finished my GCSEs and gone to my open days (i hoped they'd talk about it a bit but didn't and I forgot to ask) and was wondering what I should be getting to organise my things for A levels? I've heard all sorts about day folders and ringbinders but idk whats best. I want to stay really organised for A level so any help would be great ty xxx
Use a day folder to get your work to and from school but once home definitely use ring binders to store all your notes, if your taking psychology for example you will have so many it will be impossible to carry back and forth. For me I just used ring binders, 2 for each subject per year (4 per subject overall), one for each teacher (as we had 2 per subject at my college), and used dividers to separate by topic within that. Dating the corner of the paper that you put in the ringbinder will be a life saver as well (i didnt start doing this until halfway through year 13 and i regret it). I found this method of separating made revision much easier, however it does mean a lot of ringbinders to store at home (i had 16 by the end as i took 4 subjects and they where all full)

Quick Reply

Latest