The Student Room Group

A level tips

What do you actually need for college? I know the basics but for example do you bring notebooks for each a level keep the notes in there or refill pads write notes and then put it your home folder?

Like how do you separate your class work with your home work? For eg, English: do you bring a notebook or refill pad notes

Suggestions, please!
Original post by blacada
What do you actually need for college? I know the basics but for example do you bring notebooks for each a level keep the notes in there or refill pads write notes and then put it your home folder?

Like how do you separate your class work with your home work? For eg, English: do you bring a notebook or refill pad notes

Suggestions, please!

I use a smaller lever arch file I got off Amazon which I take in every day. It has sections for each of my teachers for each of my subjects and I just carry the stuff I need for what we are doing in lessons at that time. At home I have bigger lever arch files for my subjects which I put notes and stuff in once we are done covering them in lessons. I write my notes in a refill pad and always have at least part of a refill pad in my folder. I attend a sixth form, not a college so things may not be exactly the same but this advice may help. (I do biology, geography and RS).

Quick Reply

Latest