The Student Room Group

Sixth form handbag

Hi everyone,

I’m going into year 12 in September and am looking for some bag recommendations. First, I don’t know whether to get a handbag or a rucksack. My main worry with the handbag is that it won’t be strong enough to carry the weight of my folders etc. Does anyone have any recommendations of bags that worked well for them?

Also, there’s a fiorelli one I like the look of, can anyone comment on their quality?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Mathsgirl888
Hi everyone,

I’m going into year 12 in September and am looking for some bag recommendations. First, I don’t know whether to get a handbag or a rucksack. My main worry with the handbag is that it won’t be strong enough to carry the weight of my folders etc. Does anyone have any recommendations of bags that worked well for them?

Also, there’s a fiorelli one I like the look of, can anyone comment on their quality?

Thanks!

Firstly, DONT bring all your folders, just bring a small day folder or like if u don't like keeping all your subject in one area just bring 3 plastic wallets with your notebooks. So when u go home u can organize, I would say organize after the whole chapter or unit is finished. so like you don't have to keep in and outing your folders. I had a hand bag. Personally, a hand bag worked well for me because it was an easy, slide my stuff in and walk out situation. My handbag lasted the whole year I had a £25 NEXT handbag.
Reply 2
Original post by Zexade-18
Firstly, DONT bring all your folders, just bring a small day folder or like if u don't like keeping all your subject in one area just bring 3 plastic wallets with your notebooks. So when u go home u can organize, I would say organize after the whole chapter or unit is finished. so like you don't have to keep in and outing your folders. I had a hand bag. Personally, a hand bag worked well for me because it was an easy, slide my stuff in and walk out situation. My handbag lasted the whole year I had a £25 NEXT handbag.

Thank you! That’s really helpful, particularly the day folder. Also, do you happen to remember the model name of NEXT bag? Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Mathsgirl888
Thank you! That’s really helpful, particularly the day folder. Also, do you happen to remember the model name of NEXT bag? Thanks

https://www.next.co.uk/style/st138487/u58619#u58619
your welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending