The Student Room Group

name ONE tsr member you like.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Little J

I like you :rofl:

You're straight up and I find it amusing :mmm:
Oh someone likes me on a student-based learning forum - I'm saved! :rolleyes:

The only sad thing here is that you are insecure enough to care for the opinion of faceless individuals on TSR. I don't know but that speaks more about your character than it does mine.

People like you have turned this website into facebook/twitter with your constant updates and ever changing selfies. Seriously what normal individual behaves like the Queen of everything because a couple of people said they like her on a random thread on a random forum?

Lol Guess some of us (read:you) need all the compliments you can get.

I'm not insecure. I have my haters on here (probably more than people who like me). I only made that comment because you decided to make some sort of comment about my nose yesterday or whenever it was. It was almost as if you wanted some sort of reaction from me.
Reply 462
Original post by Reform
No doubt, is Cheetah still about?

I might post in the thread after Ramadan.

You have quite a few fans. :^_^:

Idk man haven't seen Cheetah in time and alrite cool, hows the fasting
Reply 463
Original post by Holby_fanatic
I'm not insecure. I have my haters on here (probably more than people who like me). I only made that comment because you decided to make some sort of comment about my nose yesterday or whenever it was. It was almost as if you wanted some sort of reaction from me.

I don't care enough for you to hate you, so I find your comment about haters laughable! It seems that anyone that is remotely critical is labelled a hater these days. :rolleyes:
You say that you're not insecure then you say that you're holding some sort of grudge against me from a couple days ago, I hope I'm not the only one that is appreciating your contradiction.

I apologise for the nose thing and I didn't mean anything by it. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment in the moment and I thought it was amusing given the thread I was posting it in. I think you take yourself way too seriously or at least that's how you come across on here.
Original post by AspiringGenius
Wow so many great users- I'd have to say a few of the medicine forum peeps- Natalie21, DarkandTwisty, PenguinSaysQuack, Becca-Sarah, AtomicMan, Revent etc. :smile:

Awww AG - straight back at ya :wink: :biggrin:
I don't care enough for you to hate you, so I find your comment about haters laughable! It seems that anyone that is remotely critical is labelled a hater these days. :rolleyes:
You say that you're not insecure then you say that you're holding some sort of grudge against me from a couple days ago, I hope I'm not the only one that is appreciating your contradiction.

I apologise for the nose thing and I didn't mean anything by it. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment in the moment and I thought it was amusing given the thread I was posting it in. I think you take yourself way too seriously or at least that's how you come across on here.

I'm not talking about you. I've never spoken to you until now so for you to hate me would be so weird and unfounded.

No it didn't bother me, that's just what I know you as for now. Like I said, I've never spoken to you so that's all I know. I personally think you're okay and I thought that you fasting for a day was very good! (I assume you completed it?) Also, my nose is terrible. :lol: It is actually massive.
Reply 466
I'm not talking about you. I've never spoken to you until now so for you to hate me would be so weird and unfounded.

No it didn't bother me, that's just what I know you as for now. Like I said, I've never spoken to you so that's all I know. I personally think you're okay and I thought that you fasting for a day was very good! (I assume you completed it?) Also, my nose is terrible. :lol: It is actually massive.

Water under the bridge then. I've even given you a +1 as a gesture of good will. :smile:
Water under the bridge then. I've even given you a +1 as a gesture of good will. :smile:

N'awww thanks. I shall give you +5 in return. :h:
Reply 468
Not sure about who, but I like any type of questions that pre-university students asks. Makes me nostalgic about college, and as I experienced it, it makes me happy to share my experiences with them any shape or form.
Original post by Natalie21
Awww AG - straight back at ya :wink: :biggrin:

FINALLY. My first mention on this page :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
Oh someone likes me on a student-based learning forum - I'm saved! :rolleyes:

The only sad thing here is that you are insecure enough to care for the opinion of faceless individuals on TSR. I don't know but that speaks more about your character than it does mine.

People like you have turned this website into facebook/twitter with your constant updates and ever changing selfies. Seriously what normal individual behaves like the Queen of everything because a couple of people said they like her on a random thread on a random forum?

Lol Guess some of us (read:you) need all the compliments you can get.

Lol Anyone who ever even slightly agrees with my religious fanaticism gets a special mention from me (as you can see, not very many lol, I'd mention mendacium but his username freaks me out). As for your comment about the cabal mutual flattery being sickening, that seems to be the whole TSR from what I can tell:seriously misadvertised. Well done on the fast btw for whatever its worth.
Reply 471
I like the members who make me laugh, those who give good advice and those who are on the same wavelength as myself. However, I cant remember their names.
You're just sad that no one actually likes you.

you trollin' sis?
Original post by InternetGangster
you trollin' sis?

I actually like her. I need to put more smileys in to show when I'm joking, haha.

pahahahah
Reply 475
Original post by ZRO
Idk man haven't seen Cheetah in time and alrite cool, hows the fasting

It's going goooooood man. The heat is a bit much but you get used to it after a while.

plus, the atmosphere in Ramadan is always the best!

What about you, how have your days been?
Am cool for not getting a mention. Black cat is cool. Shoutout to him.
Reply 477
Original post by Reform
It's going goooooood man. The heat is a bit much but you get used to it after a while.

plus, the atmosphere in Ramadan is always the best!

What about you, how have your days been?

Yeah true true. Haha thats cool man!

Days been good man, been steady chillin, damm heat is annoying at night lol. I'm sweating without poppin a molly :rofl:
Original post by Reform
I personally haven't found a forum better than Ummah.

For real? You know Ummah forum has hardly any students of knowledge or scholars [there's like one Scholar as far as I'm aware, who mainly authenticates hadith for people]? It's mainly made up of young British Muslims, who tend to have gender wars every other day.

Maybe for the atmosphere a young person might like it due to being able to relate, but as far as knowledge, asking Islamic questions or proper debates go, then I wouldn't say it's the best. Places (english forum) like Ahlalhdeeth and IA are better in that regard.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 479
Original post by ZRO
Yeah true true. Haha thats cool man!

Days been good man, been steady chillin, damm heat is annoying at night lol. I'm sweating without poppin a molly :rofl:

Invest in a fan! Trust me, it's a good investment.

Original post by Al-Mudaari
For real? You know Ummah forum has hardly any students of knowledge or scholars [there's like one Scholar as far as I'm aware, who mainly authenticates hadith for people]? It's mainly made up of young British Muslims, who tend to have gender wars every other day.

Maybe for the atmosphere a young person might like it due to being able to relate, but as far as knowledge, asking Islamic questions or proper debates go, then I wouldn't say it's the best. Places (english forum) like Ahlalhdeeth and IA are better in that regard.

I'd actually agree with you. For knowledge, IA is the place to be. Quite a few knowledgable brothers on that site (and I occasionally lurk). I've never been on Ahlalhadeeth so Allahu a'lam but personally, I prefer Ummah forums as a more general site. My wording on the other post should've been a little different but yeah..
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest