The Student Room Group

Warwickshire college??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
My interview was relaxed so don't worry about it although mine was for vet physio.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Thank you, I'm just really nervous about it because of the formal interview as i don't know what to expect as the last interview i had there was no one to one interview involved :/
Reply 62
We had a one to one interview and they were extremely nice - they say formal but I wouldn't say it was formal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
ok great, thanks for your help. what kind of questions were you asked in the one to one interview?
Reply 64
We had a form to fill in before going into interview so they can base their questions on something which included scenarios where you worked in a team, why you chose warwickshire and why this course? It only lasted about 10mins max for interview and the same for group discussion which was a debate on certain area to do with animals etc...that was all really apart from a tour of the place. It was good...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you applying for uni degrees? I have applied to do the diploma for veterinary nursing :smile:
Reply 66
Yes uni degree in vet physio

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Firmed warwickshire but not heard anything since doing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Anyone else for warwickshire college?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Got the info I wanted just hoping they'll change offer to unconditional now...lol - very helpful...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by EmmaNagle
Warwickshire aswel, haven't had my vet physio interview yet but it'll be that or equine therapy and rehab!

Hi Emma, have you had interview yet for moreton morrell? Have you decided what your choosing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm having my interview the 21st! First choice is vet physio :smile:
Reply 72
Oh great! Good luck - let me know how it goes as I'm hopefully doing vet Physio there too and if not it will be equine therapy...😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Are you visiting or did you manage a telephone interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Visiting, probably better though I'll get to see the campus and stuff :smile:
Reply 75
That's true! Well hopefully all going well I will see you in September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
I've been given an unconditional offer for Vet Physio starting this September. I had a tour of the campus and wasn't too keen on the accomodation, was thinking of renting off-campus as I drive.. Maybe in Warwick or Leamington (not too far from Moreton Morrell) if anyone else is doing the same course and is interested to share let me know :-)
How formal is the interview? Dress wise? Are jeans too casual?
Reply 78
It's quiet relaxed and they do a group discussion and put in a scenario and have to discuss etc. (try to talk a lot) and then you will have a 1-1 interview. They ask you questions like, why warwick? Why the course? When have you used your initiative etc? I'm sure jeans are fine as long as you look smart/casual as stated :smile: good luck
Thanks very much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending