The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

(SHU) BSc Radiotherapy and oncology

Hello, anyone starting this September at SHU the BSc radiotherapy and oncology degree??
I'm so excited and very nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 123ash
Hello, anyone starting this September at SHU the BSc radiotherapy and oncology degree??

Yes! I am going to be starting the course in September at Hallam too. Looking forward to it. I know how you feel! :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
[QUOTE="Ilovepink23;43796397"]
Original post by 123ash

Yes! I am going to be starting the course in September at Hallam too. Looking forward to it. I know how you feel! :smile:

Great finally came across someone starting the BSc too. Will you be at the pre course day on 12th sep? You from sheffield? Where you hoping for placement? You preparing yourself? Bought any books?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! Ye so am I! Can't wait to start
Reply 4
Will you be at the pre course day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 123ash
Will you be at the pre course day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah on the 12th :smile: . what about you?
Reply 6
Yes on the 12th. Have you heard from university with BB portal information? Time table or reading list? I havn't but my friends on different courses have got their info weeks ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hi!

My name is Charlotte! got my confirmation that I am studying Radiotherapy & Oncology at SHU beginning September 2013! Congratulations to the rest of you that got in too!
Really excited and i'm sure i'll meet a lot of you on the pre course day on the 12th September

x
hey guys ill also be doing the bsc radiotherapy and oncology starting in september 2013
Original post by 123ash
Original post by Ilovepink23

Great finally came across someone starting the BSc too. Will you be at the pre course day on 12th sep? You from sheffield? Where you hoping for placement? You preparing yourself? Bought any books?

Yes i will be there on the 12th :biggrin: and yes i am..are you? Hopefully at the Freeman hospital in Newcastle. I have been researching about the course but nope, i have not bought any books yet
Hi everyone! I'm also starting! I'll be at the pre-course day etc too on the 12th. Not looking forward to it if I have to have injections!

Wheres everyone's accommodation?

If anyone wants to chat about it all and share nervousness my twitter is @katieross01
Reply 11
Yes I'm from sheffield, so staying at home whilst studying! Times getting closer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I hope I get placement in sheffield, Weston park hospital, if not derby, Leeds or Nottingham. See you on 12th.

My name's Lubna.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Lubna! Are you on Facebook? There's quite a few of us on the BSc on there now! Emma x :smile:
hey guys i managed to find this on google. looks like its the reading list for this year.http://resourcelists.shu.ac.uk/lists/D567A7FF-B460-0B74-5AF9-1FB98AE4ACE4.html
Original post by hannah_lou22
hey guys i managed to find this on google. looks like its the reading list for this year.http://resourcelists.shu.ac.uk/lists/D567A7FF-B460-0B74-5AF9-1FB98AE4ACE4.html

Oh how did you find that? Did you log into something? :smile: that's a lot of reading though haha
i just googled the course name
Reply 17
Original post by emmarussell29
Hi Lubna! Are you on Facebook? There's quite a few of us on the BSc on there now! Emma x :smile:

No not on facebook, I was, but it wasn't my cup of tea, but I'm thinking of opening an account again, so I can be in touch with colleagues too. It'll be nice to meet you all on 12th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by SophieRyan93
Oh how did you find that? Did you log into something? :smile: that's a lot of reading though haha

Wow, I can't wait to start ordering and reading the books, I spoke to the admissions tutor and she said when we send out the reading list don't buy all the books as there not all needed.
She said the details for BB site will be sent at beginning of September. This list is amazing. Thanks for sharing Hannah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Hey! Im studying Radiotherapy and oncology too! Is moat people going on the pre-course day on 12th?? Can't wait to meet people!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending