The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Optometry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations! You will soon receive details about induction and enrollment. In the meantime you can browse our New Students website which has a useful checklist of things you need to do. http://www.brad.ac.uk/new-students/

See you in September :smile:

AM

Original post by ray96
Yep me 😀😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Hi everyone, I am thinking of applying for optometry 2016 entry. I re-sat Year 12 (AS), i initially got acdu (psychology,biology,chemistry&ma ths) dropped maths and resat the year and got AABC (biology,business, A2 psychology and chemistry) Really disappointed in my chemistry grade as i was 4 ums of a B and a2 psychology was 2 ums of an A, remarked both the papers and it remained the same. I am now carrying on to study a2 bio,chem and business and i may retake a psychology paper to gain that one mark. Due to my C in chemistry i don't know whether i should retake the papers for the second time to get to an A. Would this affect my application due to the fact that this would be the 3rd time writing this paper? Or should i just carry on? I don't know whether i should still apply for optometry as many of the unis want an A. I have gained work experience in a Nursery, Dentist, Moorfield Eye Hospital, Moorfield A&E for eyes and Specsavers.Any advise on what i should do ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending