The Student Room Group

as/a2 help!

I got BB CC but for most of the courses I'm looking for they require AAB or ABB
can I do it?
and do Unis look at your over all grade at the end of next year or your as grade
Reply 1
Most unis look at your predicted grades rather than what you achieved at A level, I think you should be fine.
Oh don't worry about it, just push yourself a little harder next year and you'll be great! You only need to go up one grade boundary for your desired grades! I have to turn my D's into B's which will be a little harder, I recieved BCDD :frown: Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by Mickey2909
Most unis look at your predicted grades rather than what you achieved at A level, I think you should be fine.

aw man! my predicted grades are c's and d's
Reply 4
Original post by Friends-Rules
Oh don't worry about it, just push yourself a little harder next year and you'll be great! You only need to go up one grade boundary for your desired grades! I have to turn my D's into B's which will be a little harder, I recieved BCDD :frown: Good luck!

do you think? i really hope i can get those grades and get in so i was a little bummed down at the idea of not getting into a course with my grades!
bcdd is still good! i read a post where a guy turned his c's into a's during a2! we can do it right?
Original post by zeloe
do you think? i really hope i can get those grades and get in so i was a little bummed down at the idea of not getting into a course with my grades!
bcdd is still good! i read a post where a guy turned his c's into a's during a2! we can do it right?

I am certain you can do it! Thank you :smile: We can totally do it, good luck to you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest