The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by -bethan-
You're welcome Lu! :h: If they do we're both in trouble :K: :lol: You will indeed! But they'll also be dead wrong :colone: You're blessed with such horrible teachers....history :erm:

Hahaha scared :colondollar: true! I know, I'm so lucky! Though I generally really like my history teachers, just depends on their moods :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Hahaha scared :colondollar: true! I know, I'm so lucky! Though I generally really like my history teachers, just depends on their moods :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We'll be fine! :wink: Imagine being hated by both of them.....ughhhhh :erm: The worst people to be hated by :lol:
Original post by euphrosyne
Well let's hope you're good at that :colone:

Well this could be interesting... Maybe we should leave this conversation here before it gets any weirder :lol:
Original post by -bethan-
We'll be fine! :wink: Imagine being hated by both of them.....ughhhhh :erm: The worst people to be hated by :lol:

I hope :wink: haha definitely :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
I hope :wink: haha definitely :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If they still give you a horrible parent's evening after today there is something seriously wrong with them :tongue:
Reply 8125
Original post by lucine.B
Ah okay, well they have great universities anyways :h: have you looked at the application dates and what not??? Plan on learning the language???

Of course, why else stidy abroad
Reply 8126
Original post by euphrosyne

Euphrosyne was a Greek goddess who was created to fill the world with pleasant moments and good will. She was also the Goddess of Joy and the incarnation of grace and beauty :rolleyes:

Oh right. Cool
Original post by Qari
Of course, why else study abroad

Haha! For the experience??? :ahee: And cos its just :awesome: hehe.
Reply 8128
Haha! For the experience??? :ahee: And cos its just :awesome: hehe.

Well that as well. But I like the idea of being multi lingual
Reply 8129
Anyone know if Uni's give offers on Saturdays?
Original post by Qari
Well that as well. But I like the idea of being multi lingual

Are you not???
Reply 8131
Are you not???

Nope I am not multi lingual

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
Nope I am not multi lingual

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay, well then yeah. It'd help for sure haha. I'm guessing that's the only that would motivate you to learn a new language???
Does anyone know if our Ucas number is the Ucas ID you use to log in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8134
Original post by Sophie1994
Does anyone know if our Ucas number is the Ucas ID you use to log in?

From my understanding, most of the time they are the same but sometimes they differ. Your welcome letter/email from UCAS should confirm your track ID :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Well this could be interesting... Maybe we should leave this conversation here before it gets any weirder :lol:

Hahaha fair enough!:cool:
Reply 8136
Ah okay, well then yeah. It'd help for sure haha. I'm guessing that's the only that would motivate you to learn a new language???

Yup, like I said epitome of laziness :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rabbit just died, so upset :sad: :sad: :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Rabbit just died, so upset :sad: :sad: :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very sorry to hear, it's always so upsetting to lose a pet. I can remember how upset I was when I lost my two rabbits years ago and my cat not long ago. Thoughts are with you and your family also :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Endless Blue
Very sorry to hear, it's always so upsetting to lose a pet. I can remember how upset I was when I lost my two rabbits years ago and my cat not long ago. Thoughts are with you and your family also :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is :frown: What makes it worse is that it only happened because we got her spayed the other week so she could live with the new male rabbit we bought :frown: She wasn't eating after it, we took her to the vet, they barely did anything. She just didn't recover :frown: she was only young. Aww that can't have been nice at all :frown: people probably think I'm being silly but I loved her so much haha. Thank you a lot :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest