The Student Room Group

Girls help!!

I'm doing my dissertation on Topshop, and I need 100 questionnaire responces in ONE week! Girls, Please help me out! It will only take u five mins!

Here's the link of questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8P3P9QF

Please do help!! Big love to u! Xxx
Done :biggrin:
Reply 2
This is such a poorly put together questionnaire. Anyway I did do it but it seems so rushed! Not to mention that some of the 'yes/no' questions did not even have a 'no' option.
Reply 3
Original post by AlesanaWill
Done :biggrin:
Thank u so much :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by dartanoir
This is such a poorly put together questionnaire. Anyway I did do it but it seems so rushed! Not to mention that some of the 'yes/no' questions did not even have a 'no' option.

sorry for the inconvenience...:colondollar: i've noticed the problems after i put it on and have some replys, and then the survey was mostly frozen by the system, so... thx for baring with the poor thing :smile:
I've done it too, but i agree. Needs a few changes...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Ham22
Done. It was pretty shambolic though, I have to say op.

T T.. i agree although i wrote it...i basically can't change anything now, but i will change the text form based on ur suggestions, Thx a lot! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by kirstylouisex
I've done it too, but i agree. Needs a few changes...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank u so much! :smile: Xxx
Reply 8
Also - I know more guys than girls who shop at topshop..? or is your dissertation only relevant to female market?
Reply 9
Original post by dartanoir
Also - I know more guys than girls who shop at topshop..? or is your dissertation only relevant to female market?

that would be great! cuz at first i thought girls would be more like fashion sort of thing, so.. the dissertation is about all the customers, would u please ask ur friends to do the questionnaire as well? Thank you so so much!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending