The Student Room Group

What do i do

When it comes to girls im fine. I can attract them and get with them. But i have too much of a history mostly to do with ***nography. Do girls want to be with a guy who had these addictions? Im afraid if i open up about my past no girl will want to be with me.
Reply 1
unless it's an issue now, keep it to yourself and crack on
Original post by Anonymous #1
When it comes to girls im fine. I can attract them and get with them. But i have too much of a history mostly to do with ***nography. Do girls want to be with a guy who had these addictions? Im afraid if i open up about my past no girl will want to be with me.

I agree with @gjd800 becuase as a girl yh it is weird but if you keep it to youself then who are we to know, and if you really felt like the girl didnt care and she wouldnt over react, cause we do that often too, then I would tell her. but tbh dont. its fine to keep it quiet if you have stopped. and if u havent and ur with a girl then yh tell her cause idk, personally that would feel like cheating in a way but maybe im just dramtic
Original post by Anonymous #1

I used to be like this for a long time, I remember. But there is a lot of help out there, personally I went to delamere its a rehab clinic and they deal with p**nography addiction. I highly recommend them it was pretty life changing. yes keep your chin up mate!
Reply 4
Dont girls also watch explicit material? I bet these same girls label guys with this addiction as creeps and pervs etc but what does that make them?
Reply 5
Nothing is wrong with you. You are fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending