The Student Room Group

What should I do? Please help?

I've just started year 12 at my school sixth form. I'm taking 4 A Levels.
I got my original timetable on Monday and there were a lot of timetable clashes which was understandable because t was the first timetable draft and people were swapping subjects last minute.
On Wednesday, I had one lesson because my other lessons were cancelled because of timetable issues.
On Thursday, I had a full day of lessons and it was fine.
But then today they gave out new "fixed" timetables which were supposed to have sorted out the timetable clashes.
Now two of my subjects (English lit & history) clash and I'm supposed to have them at the same time, and I apparently now only have 1 HOUR of A LEVEL Spanish per fortnight.
What should I do? We've now been back for a week and the timetables are still totally wrong and everyone's lessons clash, the school is ridiculously unorganised and we're going to be behind on work.
They're trying to sort out the timetables but knowing them it will probably take until the end of next week so I will have to choose to go to either history or English and I still haven't ha a Spanish lesson yet and am not scheduled to have one until a week on Monday (my school uses a 2 week timetable)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
You are unlikely to be the only student affected by this, because usually a lot of people take both English and History. So get together and inform the school and your History and English teachers, and ask them what to do until they have sorted it out.

Quick Reply

Latest