The Student Room Group

A level biology retake exam

Hi everyone I’m really upset I failed my end of year AS biology exam, I really want to study it in year 13 and I don’t want to repeat the year so I’m doing a retake of the exam soon- of course it will be a different one with the same content but I think that my revision strategies are flawed and so I want to ask anyone who had struggled with OCR A level biology but then managed to pass please advise me on the steps I should take and things I should focus on or just any advice, anything will be helpful. Thanks for reading and please help if you can😀
Original post by anna.q
Hi everyone I’m really upset I failed my end of year AS biology exam, I really want to study it in year 13 and I don’t want to repeat the year so I’m doing a retake of the exam soon- of course it will be a different one with the same content but I think that my revision strategies are flawed and so I want to ask anyone who had struggled with OCR A level biology but then managed to pass please advise me on the steps I should take and things I should focus on or just any advice, anything will be helpful. Thanks for reading and please help if you can😀

I dont know if I’ve passed yet because I’ve just finished A levels lol, but what I did was learn the content using Flashcards and then do lots of past paper questions and mark them to see what kind of things the mark schemes want.

Quick Reply

Latest