The Student Room Group

The Student Room's top posting members: March 2014...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
You obviously have a really low TSR acceptance level :rolleyes:

Keep telling yourself that :wink:
Wth lol?

This was a better idea: :bear:

Well I didn't see that one :haughty:
Original post by IDukem
Haha well as long as it's happiness then i'm all for it :h: Could be better (my vocaroo is a little more detailed but I know your internet is being sucky again :sad:), I feel kinda everywhere :redface: How about you me pal, me love and me soulmate? :h:

Yay, I shall collect them and send them to you :tongue: Yeah I can reply to it tonight coz I'm actually at home when the internet is working!! :tongue:

N'aww :console: Being everywhere means you are with me too <3 And I can't say no to that, dukems!! :smile:
Original post by incipientT
Keep telling yourself that :wink:

It's not me telling myself - it's the TSR Gods telling me :dontknow:

Original post by shadowdweller
Well I didn't see that one :haughty:

LTSRAL.
LTSRAL.

wHAT
It's not me telling myself - it's the TSR Gods telling me :dontknow:

Telling you by making your time on TSR as inconvenient as possible? I think you may be misinterpreting them... :erm:
wHAT

LTSRAL = lOW tsr aCCEPTANCE lEVEL.
LTSRAL = lOW tsr aCCEPTANCE lEVEL.

yOU CAN'T JUST MAKE UP ACRONYMS AND EXPECT PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THEM
Telling you by making your time on TSR as inconvenient as possible? I think you may be misinterpreting them... :erm:

nO NO, i HAVE -- OH DAMN NOT THIS AGAIN. oH WELL.

oKAY YEAH SO YOU'LL BE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT i WILL ACTUALLY HAVE UNLIMITED INTERNET ON MY PHONE FROM sATURDAY.
yOU CAN'T JUST MAKE UP ACRONYMS AND EXPECT PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THEM

wcidt?? iyffnut... :K:
Reply 1790
Yay, I shall collect them and send them to you :tongue: Yeah I can reply to it tonight coz I'm actually at home when the internet is working!! :tongue:

N'aww :console: Being everywhere means you are with me too <3 And I can't say no to that, dukems!! :smile:

Thanks as I may need it :tongue: Dude this is like Christmas coming early!! I mean the internet being back for you briefly and not the vocaroo...although that's a boss present too :grin:

Your presence fuels that happiness in my heart that keeps me going :heart: :wink: Meh...I just wanna hug :hugs: :redface:
nO NO, i HAVE -- OH DAMN NOT THIS AGAIN. oH WELL.

oKAY YEAH SO YOU'LL BE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT i WILL ACTUALLY HAVE UNLIMITED INTERNET ON MY PHONE FROM sATURDAY.

:dots:

That's awesome :biggrin:
wcidt?? iyffnut... :K:

You suck.
Original post by IDukem
Thanks as I may need it :tongue: Dude this is like Christmas coming early!! I mean the internet being back for you briefly and not the vocaroo...although that's a boss present too :grin:

Your presence fuels that happiness in my heart that keeps me going :heart: :wink: Meh...I just wanna hug :hugs: :redface:

See, we just complete each other :biggrin: Lol, it's only Christmas until eleven then it goes :moon: And yeah I'll try to get that out tonight! :present:

Your being in my heart keeps me alive :london: Here's a hug for you :hugs: :smile:
:dots:

That's awesome :biggrin:

Soz lol :tongue:

And yay I know!! :biggrin:
You suck.

sdy. l.
sdy. l.

Gods it takes effort to decipher acronyms :lol:
gods it takes effort to decipher acronyms :lol:

SO DO YOU. LOSEr!!!!
Reply 1798
See, we just complete each other :biggrin: Lol, it's only Christmas until eleven then it goes :moon: And yeah I'll try to get that out tonight! :present:

Your being in my heart keeps me alive :london: Here's a hug for you :hugs: :smile:

Stop it, you had me at hello :mmm: With you by my side, it's always like Christmas :wink: It's all right if you don't though! :h:

The london heart!! :biggrin: Lol, you have no idea how much that made me smile :grin: :hugs:
so do you. Loser!!!

Yeah, I got that :lol:

I only got like, half of the previous one though.

Quick Reply

Latest