The Student Room Group

London Accommodation Needed

Hi yall, I am looking to take over someone’s tenancy in a student accommodation as i need to move out of my current place, ideally i have move in by 20th February at max, If anyone is looking to transfer their tenancy, kindly let me know.
My budget is around 250 per week so preferably an ensuite room. The contract should not last more than August, 2024.
If you fit the criteria, feel free to reply to this post.
(edited 2 months ago)
Hi, I’ve got a place at Stratford One for around £280 a week. I understand this is a little over budget, but it’s very close to a lot of transport links! The contract ends early september which I also understand is a little later than preferred but it’s a great room! If you’re interested please let me know!
Just to add onto this, the room is an en-suite and it is available to move into ASAP!
Reply 3
Original post by Aman Baloch
Hi yall, I am looking to take over someone’s tenancy in a student accommodation as i need to move out of my current place, ideally i have move in by 20th February at max, If anyone is looking to transfer their tenancy, kindly let me know.
My budget is around 250 per week so preferably an ensuite room. The contract should not last more than August, 2024.
If you fit the criteria, feel free to reply to this post.

Hiya,
I am looking for someone to take over my room at Unite Students-Stratford One urgently. Room type CLASSIC ENSUITE and the price £265 per week and the contract ends on 14thSep.
Message me if you're interested, my whatsapp is 07889625741
Thank you
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 4
Hi, I have a studio room available at Urbanest King's Cross, 5 mins away from Kings Cross St. Pancras station. You can also travel a short distance and reach: LSE, Kings, UAL, Imperial and UCL.
Available anytime March Start/March March, I can try to vacate by End feb if you are interested. Rent is £500 per week
Contact me for further details.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending