The Student Room Group

Sports and Exercise Science Offers / Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Is leeds met as good as leeds uni in sports and exercise science?
Reply 21
Original post by JayStudent
I've applied for Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier, Dundee, Aberdeen and Robert Gordon - Not heard anything back yet but only applied a few days ago.

I applied to the same uni's as you, have you heard anything back yet?
Just for information, my little brother (EU) got rejected yesterday from Edinburgh for Sport and Management. It wasn't really a surprise as his grades were a bit low, like about an ABB equivalent even though his PS and extras were very good. He is still waiting for Sport Science at Edinburgh and Napier, so perhaps he will be luckier with that.
Reply 23
Let's get this thread up! What are our current plans/offers?
Reply 24
I've got my choices down to 2, but I'm finding it really hard to decide between Aberdeen and Edinburgh Napier. Both courses are quite different I think, but I have no idea which one to go for :frown:

What are you thinking?
Reply 25
Original post by Hannah0816
I've got my choices down to 2, but I'm finding it really hard to decide between Aberdeen and Edinburgh Napier. Both courses are quite different I think, but I have no idea which one to go for :frown:

What are you thinking?

I have troubles deciding between Kingston University and Uni of gloucestershire...... oooh decisions decisions.... :confused:
I got accepted into Year Three of sport science at Edinburgh Napier :smile:!
Original post by Hannah0816

What are you thinking?

Definitely choose Napier, I had a choice between the exact two universities and I firmed Napier and declined Aberdeen because the course and the facilities available are far greater!
Reply 28
Okay decided, I chose uni of gloucestershire over Kingston and now they firmed my place and I couldn't be more happy!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending