The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by barnetlad
x

Welcome to barnetlad, the new representative for Belgium.
Reply 161
Original post by Nigel Farage MEP
x

Welcome to Nigel Farage MEP , the new representative for New Zealand.
Reply 162
Original post by Cryptographic
x

Welcome to Cryptographic, the new representative for Monaco.
Reply 163
Original post by Enoxial
x

Welcome to Enoxial, the new representative for Bahrain.
Reply 164
Original post by tombayes
x

Welcome to tombayes, the new representative for Switzerland.
Reply 165
Original post by Samual
x

Welcome to Samual, the new representative for Sweden.
Reply 166
Original post by adam9317
x

Welcome to adam9317, the new representative for Finland.
Original post by Sena5
Welcome to adam9317, the new representative for Finland.

Thanks, yes I have just joined the MUN and I am looking forward to seeing what exciting things it will hold!
Thanks, yes I have just joined the MUN and I am looking forward to seeing what exciting things it will hold!

A very warm welcome! from New Zealand.

New Zealand and Finland have similar attitudes to many international issues, including security, disarmament and the environment. Finland's accession to the European Union in 1995 added a new dimension to the bilateral relationship, with Finland now a party to decisions affecting our trade relations with the Union. In the year to June 2010, we exported to Finland NZ$23.3 million worth of goods, with the primary products being lamb, venison and wine. Over that same period, we imported products worth NZ$139 million, with the main imports being telecommunications apparatus and chilled pork and and paper products.
Original post by Nigel Farage MEP
A very warm welcome! from New Zealand.

New Zealand and Finland have similar attitudes to many international issues, including security, disarmament and the environment. Finland's accession to the European Union in 1995 added a new dimension to the bilateral relationship, with Finland now a party to decisions affecting our trade relations with the Union. In the year to June 2010, we exported to Finland NZ$23.3 million worth of goods, with the primary products being lamb, venison and wine. Over that same period, we imported products worth NZ$139 million, with the main imports being telecommunications apparatus and chilled pork and and paper products.

Yes, it looks like we have similar thoughts! I look forward to working together in the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 170
Yes, it looks like we have similar thoughts! I look forward to working together in the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice to see you here. Anything let me know.:hugs:
Contrary to the PM you have just received from Sena, please don't send in manifestos for Security Council.

Latest

Trending

Trending