Original post by AMYC1999
480 :colone:

Original post by Bumblebee!

Help :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
What is this nonsense?
Original post by mila1ja2volim
What is this nonsense?

Read the OP. Males add 2, females take away 2. Males try to get to 1000, females try to get to 0. Reset at 500

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5249
===
Reply 5251
Bubble popped !
Original post by zaback21
You are one persistent one. Ha ha I don't think even Amy has that much time. We got bored of this game anyway after most of us left.

True :yep: still post sometimes though, this thread is taking its time, the last two went fast.

Reply 5254
Original post by AMYC1999
True :yep: still post sometimes though, this thread is taking its time, the last two went fast.

In the last one, there were 4 of us guys and plus 6-8 of you girls. Here's its only bubble and Qari
Reply 5255
In the last one, there were 4 of us guys and plus 6-8 of you girls. Here's its only bubble and Qari

Tennis as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5257

Yes. But I think the main reason is me getting very busy with other things and bored with this thread after lack of support from guys. Well since you supported me, we won a game in like an hour. So, yes when such support is available, I am willing to play. Else I don't have time to ping pong all day and night on this thread.
Those were the times :lol: You forgot Robbie, itssimplyme + Lucy were here. I think Qari will move on, not sure about bubble, she's been around for while :smile:

(edited 10 years ago)
Hahaha I just got waaaay too into it when I played :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest