The Student Room Group

Obsessed with Mathematics

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by North Wolf
Getting a degree in Physics won't land you in trouble (as you are good in Physics), but yes, you won't enjoy career in Physics. If you find Math interesting then go for it. Or you can do Major in Maths and minor in Physics.

No offence, but it's rather annoying when users of this forum use a different colour/font to the default one; never mind doing what you've done, changing the font to comic sans and the colour to red (barely a step up from posting in webdings).
Original post by Noble.
No offence, but it's rather annoying when users of this forum use a different colour/font to the default one; never mind doing what you've done, changing the font to comic sans and the colour to red (barely a step up from posting in webdings).

I am completely aware of that, and I am doing it purposely for my Theory of Knowledge research (of how people perceive colors and how do they associate it to emotions). My claim was to prove that people will get angry or annoyed by seeing red color ( and you admitted it is), and this might continue for one month.

(Only for this post I am using default font and color, but don't worry after one month I will come back to normal font and color)
Reply 22
Original post by Noble.
Yes, having an obsessive personality is a massive issue when it comes to real-life, but it can be fairly handy in keeping up with the workload at Ox/Cam if you have some control over it :tongue:

I can't control it unfortunately :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
I am completely aware of that, and I am doing it purposely for my Theory of Knowledge research (of how people perceive colors and how do they associate it to emotions). My claim was to prove that people will get angry or annoyed by seeing red color ( and you admitted it is), and this might continue for one month.

(Only for this post I am using default font and color, but don't worry after one month I will come back to normal font and color)

I was furious. I'm even more furious now I've found out I'm your guinea pig.
Reply 24

It didn't bother me tbh. I just thought you were trying to be different and or to get my attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
[QUOTE="Arieisit;45326980"]It didn't both me tbh. I just thought you were trying to be different and or to get my attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE)

I knew everyone would think of me like that, never mind, just I need your co-operation so that I could finish of my TOK as soon as I can. :smile:

Original post by Noble.
I was furious. I'm even more furious now I've found out I'm your guinea pig.

Hahaha, you know that in sometimes in our life we knowingly or unknowingly become guinea pigs in terms on launch of new gadgets, new syllabus in school and many things. Why don't you be an optimist? Instead of guinea pig, you can consider yourself as a lucky volunteer for the scientific society of IBDP :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest