The Student Room Group

Aberystwyth - Two rooms available June 2013 - 2014

Me and three others are looking for two housemates for next (academic) year.
The house is six bedrooms, 200 yards from CK's and close to campus.
Rent is £85 a week, and bills work out as about £25 a month.
PM me for more details or for the address to come and have a look.
Original post by indigo_blue
Me and three others are looking for two housemates for next (academic) year.
The house is six bedrooms, 200 yards from CK's and close to campus.
Rent is £85 a week, and bills work out as about £25 a month.
PM me for more details or for the address to come and have a look.

Original post by Gwenni
I have not started looking for 2nd year accomodation yet and have no particular friends to share a house with as yet.
Is anyone else lacking a flatmate for next year or in a similar position who i can get in touch with.
We should have an official thread for housemate searching.

Just here to be Cupid...
Maybe you two could join up for next year. I'd also like to point out that the year date in the subject bar is wrong if you're looking for the next academic year, that year is 2014/15. :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks that seems a good deal, thanks i'll have a look but I need to see what else is around before I commit.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by The Optimistic Ram
Just here to be Cupid...
Maybe you two could join up for next year. I'd also like to point out that the year date in the subject bar is wrong if you're looking for the next academic year, that year is 2014/15. :smile:

Yep, date is wrong. Thank you for letting me know! This is for June 2014- 15 :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Bump because we have one room filled now and need to find another housemate before the end of term.
Reply 5
I don't think I can commit as it looks likely I will be asked to leave the uni. Thanks for the oppertunity.
Bump again because we definitely have one housemate now and need to fond someone to take the second room :smile:
Bump again, still looking for one housemate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending