The Student Room Group

Leicester: Management Studies & Economics

I am doing my A levels this year and have just received an unconditional offer for Management Studies & Economics at Leicester,

I am just wondering if anyone is doing this course and if so, would you recommend it?

I have received conditional offers From Glasgow, Kent and Newcastle for similar courses all for AAB. I am predicted AAA.

I am looking for advice on what to put as my firm and insurance choices.
Reply 1
Well done!
I'd recommend that you put Leicester as your insurance, or first choice if you really like it there. It'll take a lot of pressure of you when it comes to exams, as you'll know that you've definitely got a place at a good uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by willpetty17
I am doing my A levels this year and have just received an unconditional offer for Management Studies & Economics at Leicester,

I am just wondering if anyone is doing this course and if so, would you recommend it?

I have received conditional offers From Glasgow, Kent and Newcastle for similar courses all for AAB. I am predicted AAA.

I am looking for advice on what to put as my firm and insurance choices.

I have a conditional offer for this course!! :smile: can i ask what subjects your doing and did you get exceptional GCSEs? :smile:

Congratulations by the way!!
Reply 3
Original post by K14
I have a conditional offer for this course!! :smile: can i ask what subjects your doing and did you get exceptional GCSEs? :smile:

Congratulations by the way!!

Firstly i'd like to apologise for taking so long to reply! I'm taking Economics&Business, Geography, General Studies and I am also doing an AS in Environmental Science. My GCSE's weren't really that exceptional to be honest I got 8 A's and 4B's.

I've put Leicester as my insurance and Kent as my firm. Have you decided yet? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending