The Student Room Group

Interview Help

Hiya,
I've decided to do a physiotherapy/chiropractic course in university, I don't know if it's the right course for me but I really hope it is. Anyhoo I have two interviews one for Physiotherapy at Coventry and one for Chiropractic in The University of South Wales.
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to know for my interviews or if I could speak to anyone who could give me any information.

I really appreciate any help, and I'm slightly panicking as there isn't much time left :s-smilie:

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by caramelsmurf
Hiya,
I've decided to do a physiotherapy/chiropractic course in university, I don't know if it's the right course for me but I really hope it is. Anyhoo I have two interviews one for Physiotherapy at Coventry and one for Chiropractic in The University of South Wales.
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to know for my interviews or if I could speak to anyone who could give me any information.

I really appreciate any help, and I'm slightly panicking as there isn't much time left :s-smilie:

Thanks!

Hiya and welcome to The Student Room! :smile:

I think it's natural to be nervous before attending your interviews. I am sure you'll do well!

Your best place to ask for information is in the dedicated forums for your Universities of choice. You can find the Coventry forum here and the University of South Wales forum here.

Good luck, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Reply 2
Original post by Kittiara
Hiya and welcome to The Student Room! :smile:

I think it's natural to be nervous before attending your interviews. I am sure you'll do well!

Your best place to ask for information is in the dedicated forums for your Universities of choice. You can find the Coventry forum here and the University of South Wales forum here.

Good luck, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you soo much, i just don't know what I am preparing for aha
Reply 3
Hello,

I haven't seen a product like this on the market to be honest, I like the use of two bands instead of one thick one and thought it was unique that the bands are changeable because they could come in a range or colours or designs.

Quick Reply

Latest