The Student Room Group

Im Bengali, ask me anything...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ander1sn
What is a bengali?

Erm a human who's ancestry lies in asia...

Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
It is :smile:

Not my type of environment but if you like it then perfect!

Original post by jameslad
LOOOOOL

bala geseh na kener? asku amar dhin... zanina beh...

ami skoolow zyna, IMBASITY zai

LOOOOOOOL IMBASITY:ahee:, kunta imbastity zaw? oiii beta zanos na khene? kitha khari khoros! xD

Original post by shouldbestudying
North London, near Islington. Hardly any Bengalis around where I live. Yourself?

Im from East London, full of bengalis around here :cool:
Reply 41
Original post by zaback21
Of course, that comes first. Cooking is about feeling if that's the right thing to do and the urge to not experiment much after a while.

Trust me, Ive tried cooking from recipes and watching cooking shows, just doesn't work :frown:
Reply 42
Original post by Slyca
Trust me, Ive tried cooking from recipes and watching cooking shows, just doesn't work :frown:

You don't follow exactly, you just take the idea. And yes most recipes are **** anyway.
Reply 43
Original post by zaback21
You don't follow exactly, you just take the idea. And yes most recipes are **** anyway.

Im guessing thats where all my gut feelings have come from :P, as you are such a fanatic, i shall see you on master chef soon :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Slyca
Im guessing thats where all my gut feelings have come from :P

Well your gut feeling came from having your gut lol. Some people lacks it.
Original post by Slyca
Bored out of my head, so f it, ask me something?

Do you like seeing bombs dropped in middle east?
Reply 46
Original post by CryptoidAlien
Do you like seeing bombs dropped in middle east?

From that question, the only question that comes to my head is, I wonder how your mother raised you:confused:.
How much fish do you consume in a day
Original post by Slyca
From that question, the only question that comes to my head is, I wonder how your mother raised you:confused:.

raised me, I don't call viciously racist comments 'beautiful'. I just give it back.
Reply 49
raised me, I don't call viciously racist comments 'beautiful'. I just give it back.

Your the only one thats being racist. I really think you do need help... My sincere advise would be to a psychiatrist to sort out your racist issues.
Original post by Slyca
Your the only one thats being racist. I really think you do need help... My sincere advise would be to a psychiatrist to sort out your racist issues.

You called a comment attacking all whites, beautiful. Don't think I did that, think you did. Yet you don;t want to admit that, so you play the race card and hide behind your colour. Same old story. Deflection, and can't hack being brought up on your own racism and you don't have the honour to admit you agreed with a racist rant against all who are white, blaming anybody who is white. Fact. Talking of racism, you belong to it, it's called Islam. But due to the nature of your volatile/authoritive culture, having the capacity to admit what you did is lacking. Which is why you spread so much fear.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 51
You called a comment attacking all whites, beautiful. Don't think I did that, think you did. Yet you don;t want to admit that, so you play the race card and hide behind your colour. Same old story. Deflection, and can't hack being brought up on your own racism and you don't have the honour to admit you agreed with a racist against all who are white. Talking of racism, you belong to it, it's called Islam.

No it didn't attack whites. It explained that your comments for belittling all other races is unnecessary. You portray yourself to be like hitler, "white people with blonde hair and blue eyes are the best, the rest are nothing." Thats the message thats given by you.

Don't think I did that, think you did. Yet you don;t want to admit that, so you play the race card and hide behind your colour. Same old story. Deflection, and can't hack being brought up on your own racism and you don't have the honour to admit you agreed with a racist against all who are white. Talking of racism, you belong to it, it's called Islam.

WTF are you talking about:confused:. same old story? dude what on earth are you on about:confused:. Your ability to respond with relevant information is very poor.
Original post by Slyca
No it didn't attack whites. It explained that your comments for belittling all other races is unnecessary. You portray yourself to be like hitler, "white people with blonde hair and blue eyes are the best, the rest are nothing." Thats the message thats given by you.

Don't think I did that, think you did. Yet you don;t want to admit that, so you play the race card and hide behind your colour. Same old story. Deflection, and can't hack being brought up on your own racism and you don't have the honour to admit you agreed with a racist against all who are white. Talking of racism, you belong to it, it's called Islam.

WTF are you talking about:confused:. same old story? dude what on earth are you on about:confused:. Your ability to respond with relevant information is very poor.

When is Bangladesh going to have a white majority, and be declared as a Jewish nation? :smile: ask a bengali anything.
is richard parker real or were u just extremely stoned on that boat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Are you a tiger? RAWWWRRR
Reply 55
You called a comment attacking all whites, beautiful. Don't think I did that, think you did. Yet you don;t want to admit that, so you play the race card and hide behind your colour. Same old story. Deflection, and can't hack being brought up on your own racism and you don't have the honour to admit you agreed with a racist rant against all who are white, blaming anybody who is white. Fact. Talking of racism, you belong to it, it's called Islam. But due to the nature of your volatile/authoritive culture, having the capacity to admit what you did is lacking. Which is why you spread so much fear.

You're not white, you're Arab.
Reply 56
Original post by Steezy
Are you a tiger? RAWWWRRR

maybe :tongue:
Reply 57
Original post by shartos maximus
is richard parker real or were u just extremely stoned on that boat

Posted from TSR Mobile

what?
Reply 58
koy ta rong?