The Student Room Group

Anyone want an a level stem subject friend?

hiyaaa, I'm really desperately looking to make a friend who's doing A levels (bio and chem?) as most of my friends who do those subjects are guys and I can't just be calling them up every now and then asking for help since they dont really like to talk ab studying (even tho they're so smart :frown:)

I'd be greateful if there's any girl out there willing to befriend me! We can talk ab a levels or anything really! I'm an all rounder (apart from taylor swift, don't know much ab her T-T).

Here's a few things about me if anyone wants to reach out!
Name: Limbo (its not my actual name!)
I'm a bengali muslim girl who used to live in italy! I love stem subjects and reading manhwa!
I'm a hijabi and i'm 16!

Plssss reach out xxx
(edited 7 months ago)
I do bio and chem and am a girl so hello ig lol and im in year 12 so 16 as well and my names lily not actually thou
Original post by limbobimbo
hiyaaa, I'm really desperately looking to make a friend who's doing A levels (bio and chem?) as most of my friends who do those subjects are guys and I can't just be calling them up every now and then asking for help since they dont really like to talk ab studying (even tho they're so smart :frown:)
I'd be greateful if there's any girl out there willing to befriend me! We can talk ab a levels or anything really! I'm an all rounder (apart from taylor swift, don't know much ab her T-T).
Here's a few things about me if anyone wants to reach out!
Name: Limbo (its not my actual name!)
I'm a bengali muslim girl who used to live in italy! I love stem subjects and reading manhwa!
I'm a hijabi and i'm 16!
Plssss reach out xxx
mee!! im doing bio chem and maths and am looking for muslim/bengali friends bc i live in a really white populated area in england
T^T where abts do u live? xx
Reply 3
Original post by aamina.hs
mee!! im doing bio chem and maths and am looking for muslim/bengali friends bc i live in a really white populated area in england
T^T where abts do u live? xx

I live in greater london so practically surrounded by desis and muzzies 😭
omg lucky lucky, no desis in ur classes? are u sylheti or dakhai btw
Reply 5
omg lucky lucky, no desis in ur classes? are u sylheti or dakhai btw

If u mean skl, bruh i think the amount of desis overpower the amount of white ppl in my skl alone. And im neither, im from Khulna
Original post by limbobimbo
If u mean skl, bruh i think the amount of desis overpower the amount of white ppl in my skl alone. And im neither, im from Khulna
ohh that must be nice. Ah okk i have a family friend from theree! and im sylheti
Reply 7
ohh that must be nice. Ah okk i have a family friend from theree! and im sylheti

Ooo

Quick Reply

Latest