The Student Room Group

Anyone want an a level stem subject friend?

hiyaaa, I'm really desperately looking to make a friend who's doing A levels (bio and chem?) as most of my friends who do those subjects are guys and I can't just be calling them up every now and then asking for help since they dont really like to talk ab studying (even tho they're so smart )

I'd be greateful if there's any girl out there willing to befriend me! We can talk ab a levels or anything really! I'm an all rounder (apart from taylor swift, don't know much ab her T-T). it'd be great if u lived in East london too!!!

Here's a few things about me if anyone wants to reach out!
Name: Limbo (its not my actual name!)
I'm a bengali muslim girl who used to live in italy! I love stem subjects and reading manhwa!
I'm a hijabi and i'm 16!

Plssss reach out xxx
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by limbobimbo
hiyaaa, I'm really desperately looking to make a friend who's doing A levels (bio and chem?) as most of my friends who do those subjects are guys and I can't just be calling them up every now and then asking for help since they dont really like to talk ab studying (even tho they're so smart )

I'd be greateful if there's any girl out there willing to befriend me! We can talk ab a levels or anything really! I'm an all rounder (apart from taylor swift, don't know much ab her T-T). it'd be great if u lived in East london too!!!

Here's a few things about me if anyone wants to reach out!
Name: Limbo (its not my actual name!)
I'm a bengali muslim girl who used to live in italy! I love stem subjects and reading manhwa!
I'm a hijabi and i'm 16!

Plssss reach out xxx

Hey! I'm in year 13 now (and a girl) and doing maths, bio and econ. I am happy to help with any bio related things, send me any of your socials :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by ethmi r

Hey! I'm in year 13 now (and a girl) and doing maths, bio and econ. I am happy to help with any bio related things, send me any of your socials :smile:

Hiyaaa, my insta Lebratard 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending