Original post by maliksajwani
Congrats!

Haha thank you! :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Original post by Limoncello
That's not true. Which country are you from and what are your grades?

I'm from Lithuania (don't know if this name says anything for you:biggrin:). Our system is quite different from yours so idk if my grades will tell you much. :smile:
Reply 22
I got 7A* and 1A for my international GCSE, 4A for my AS and 3A* predicted for my A2 in Business Studies, Economics and Math. Applying for BSc Economics. What will be my chances? :s-smilie:
Original post by Kangxidi
I got 7A* and 1A for my international GCSE, 4A for my AS and 3A* predicted for my A2 in Business Studies, Economics and Math. Applying for BSc Economics. What will be my chances? :s-smilie:

Everything looks great but why did you choose to take Business Studies ? What is the other subject you took as AS ?

As stated on the LSE website:
Subjects where the content is deemed to overlap, such as Economics and Business Studies, or English and Media Studies, should not be taken together, and as with all degrees at LSE, traditional subjects are preferred.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/howToApply/departmentalAdmissionsCriteria2014/economics.aspx#Q1
Reply 24
Original post by Limoncello
Everything looks great but why did you choose to take Business Studies ? What is the other subject you took as AS ?

As stated on the LSE website:
Subjects where the content is deemed to overlap, such as Economics and Business Studies, or English and Media Studies, should not be taken together, and as with all degrees at LSE, traditional subjects are preferred.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/howToApply/departmentalAdmissionsCriteria2014/economics.aspx#Q1

I obviously didn't think so much on which uni I will go to until I had my subjects lol :biggrin: I took AICT as my fourth subject which I dropped in my A level too, so what do you think? :s-smilie:
Reply 25
I got 7A* 1A for my International GCSE, 4A for my AS and 3A* predicted in Mathematics, Business Studies and Economics. Applying for BSc Economics, what do you guys think of my chances? ;\

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending