The Student Room Group

Is there any unis I can get into with 2180 ucat score

I just did my ucat and am so disappointed as I was averaging 2700 and lowest I ever got was 2500 when I first did a mock but was blindsided by the real exam as it was much harder and different to what I did on med entry although MedEntry was most helpful compared to other resources. Do u think I have a chance of getting an offer for med this year I’m pretty sure I’ll be predicted A*A*A for my a levels but still don’t think I have chance as I see low cut offs are around 2500. Be honest do I have a chance and are there any unis you think I should apply to to even have the smallest of chance that will consider me
Original post by Saima.Hussain.
I just did my ucat and am so disappointed as I was averaging 2700 and lowest I ever got was 2500 when I first did a mock but was blindsided by the real exam as it was much harder and different to what I did on med entry although MedEntry was most helpful compared to other resources. Do u think I have a chance of getting an offer for med this year I’m pretty sure I’ll be predicted A*A*A for my a levels but still don’t think I have chance as I see low cut offs are around 2500. Be honest do I have a chance and are there any unis you think I should apply to to even have the smallest of chance that will consider me

unfortunately that won't be enough for any ucat unis. if you're set on medicine, consider doing the bmat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending