The Student Room Group
Reply 2420
The Green Manalishi
go ahead and ask...

Btw, you don't have to say "I got a question", please feel welcome to ask.

alright bro, next time ill just ask the question.my question is

what do most of you fear the most death or going to hell
Reply 2421
Dimez
Just out of curiosity, did your parents re-do their nikaah/wedding after your father had converted?

Why are you asking?
Reply 2422
hamza09

I only fear my lord Allah
I only fear allah
Allah Allah
:smile:
Reply 2423
hamza09

both - death because death is always something which has scared me, and i hate the thought of being in the grave aware there are spiders all over me, and awaiting my fate. Hell because its just absolutely terrible. I would say Hell, because its for a long long time potentially, but its hard to imagine something in a totally different dimension, whereas death isn't. I guess I'm mpre afraid of my family dying than I am myself.
Reply 2424
rahmara
I only fear allah
Allah Allah

lol mashallah rahmara
Reply 2425
rahmara
I only fear allah
Allah Allah

nice answer but dont you feel that you sometimes do fear not that much but do in death and have u ever wondered what if i go to hell
hamza09

Both. To what extents, i'm not sure... Probably Hell > Punishment of the grave.

EDIT: Needless to say i fear Allah, but to answer the question then see above.
Reply 2427
lil_one
lol mashallah rahmara

jazkahallhu khair sister
Reply 2428
The Green Manalishi
On another note, suppose someone met someone they liked... What would be a way of telling your parents about it? Does anyone have a patented way they'd like to try?

I don't really know how too :redface: I'd be too nervous to say anything to them. I think they'll realise one way or another.

If he's from a different race both my parents would be understanding.
Reply 2429
hamza09
nice answer but dont you feel that you sometimes do fear not that much but do in death and have u ever wondered what if i go to hell

all the time, i think all Muslims are, which is why so many devote their lives and submit to the will of Allah.
Reply 2430
hamza09

I only fear Allah
Milli
I don't really know how too :redface: I'd be too nervous to say anything to them. I think they'll realise one way or another.

If he's from a different race both my parents would be understanding.

Yep me too :redface:

InshaAllah mine will be too :smile:
Reply 2432
hamza09

lol thanks. :smile: No brother, i always have the fear of allah and yes i do think of death. there are some times when im alone in my room, sitting on my prayer mat and just thinkig, what if my life just ends now? am i prepared?
we have to be prepared in this life brother:
So, it is True (But it's too Late)
They said: Each soul has its Given Date,
When it must leave its body's core,
And meet with its Eternal Fate.
Reply 2433
lil_one
both - death because death is always something which has scared me, and i hate the thought of being in the grave aware there are spiders all over me, and awaiting my fate. Hell because its just absolutely terrible. I would say Hell, because its for a long long time potentially, but its hard to imagine something in a totally different dimension, whereas death isn't. I guess I'm mpre afraid of my family dying than I am myself.

me to i am more afraid of my family dying to, yesterday i was sweating like hell because my family went to a wedding and i never cause i dont like weddings and they came late on that day, and i had to wait till 12 then go to sleep, i was worried like hell but when they came i acted like normal, never said anything
Reply 2434
The Green Manalishi
Yep me too :redface:

InshaAllah mine will be too :smile:

Yeah. It's an embarassing thing to discuss with parents. Especially with dad's :eek:
Reply 2435
hamza09
me to i am more afraid of my family dying to, yesterday i was sweating like hell because my family went to a wedding and i never cause i dont like weddings and they came late on that day, and i had to wait till 12 then go to sleep, i was worried like hell but when they came i acted like normal, never said anything

i like the repetioiton brother. we had a wedding yesterday too but my dad went. apparently, one of my friends parents went to the same wedding :smile:
Reply 2436
lil_one

I fear Allah the most.

Family dying...is the most scariest, hurtful, worst experience anyone can go through. So yes, i'm more afraid of a family member dying. This is why i'm very, VERY protective over my parents.
Milli
Yeah. It's an embarassing thing to discuss with parents. Especially with dad's :eek:

lol but your dad seems pretty cool! Like he'd understand something like that... My dad, well... I dunno :eek2: :redface:
Reply 2438
Milli

lol
:mad: :p:
" go up in your room. NOW!" lol
dont really sound like a father :biggrin:
Reply 2439
hamza09

Yeh same, although I know that life is in the hands of Allah and he can take it away whenever he wishes. I just would not know what to do without my family especially my mum, dad and brother, who've guided me, and who I can trust always since forever.

Latest