The Student Room Group
Reply 9980
Glamour Girl
Salamz people
So you guys have your enrolment I remember vividly how nerve wrecking I felt when I first started college but then I look back and think what the fuss was about. Good luck anyway. College is so much better then high school you actually get treated like adults and good thing about it is that your not surrounded by little kids which can be so annoying at times.

Work hard because the workload at A-level is huge compared to GCSE. For some people the transition can be very hard. Don’t worry. You’ll will fine be inshallah and you will integrate with people, and you will indeed meet a lot of people and actually discover a lot of new things about yourself which you might not have known when you were in high school. For some people college can bring a change in them because you meet a lot of people from different backgrounds, cultures etc. Just go with the flow but most importantly don’t mess about because A-levels are so difficult they require a lot of determined and hardworking students. Take my advice if you truly want to succeed in life because you wouldnt get a chance like this again and A-Levels do provide a big stepping stone to University.

P.S sorry i know its longs but i was in your shoes last year and i only wished that i knew student room existed last year. Maybe i would have be less anxious about starting college.
That's nice of you :p:
Reply 9981
Glamour Girl
Salamz people
So you guys have your enrolment I remember vividly how nerve wrecking I felt when I first started college but then I look back and think what the fuss was about. Good luck anyway. College is so much better then high school you actually get treated like adults and good thing about it is that your not surrounded by little kids which can be so annoying at times.

Work hard because the workload at A-level is huge compared to GCSE. For some people the transition can be very hard. Don’t worry. You’ll will fine be inshallah and you will integrate with people, and you will indeed meet a lot of people and actually discover a lot of new things about yourself which you might not have known when you were in high school. For some people college can bring a change in them because you meet a lot of people from different backgrounds, cultures etc. Just go with the flow but most importantly don’t mess about because A-levels are so difficult they require a lot of determined and hardworking students. Take my advice if you truly want to succeed in life because you wouldnt get a chance like this again and A-Levels do provide a big stepping stone to University.

P.S sorry i know its longs but i was in your shoes last year and i only wished that i knew student room existed last year. Maybe i would have be less anxious about starting college.

aww thank you for the peice of advise, it is very helpful from you
Assalamu Alaikum everyone :hello: :smile:
men are back
i dont kow i just think i have to fill this form or somethin but not sure so i have to wait till tuesday, my asthma is not that bad, its kind of going away. what about your brothers is his asthma gettin better

well inshallah everything will go okay :smile:
its just my little brother who has asthma and its not bad actually its hardly affected him in the past 5-6 years which is good :smile:
You welcome just felt like contributing something to this society. Anyway enough said. Take Care. khuda hafiz.
Reply 9985
SketchyCanvas

walykum asalam

i hope and pray you are good and happy
SketchyCanvas

w/salaam Munise :wavey: :hugs:

how are you?
men are back
walykum asalam

i hope and pray you are good and happy

Hey Hamza :smile:

Alhamdulilah i am well, hows you?
Reply 9988
gameplayer_no1
well inshallah everything will go okay :smile:
its just my little brother who has asthma and its not bad actually its hardly affected him in the past 5-6 years which is good :smile:

thats good to hear
gameplayer_no1
w/salaam Munise :wavey: :hugs:

how are you?

Sabahh :hugs: long timee.

I'm good Alhamdulilah, how you been? :smile:
Reply 9990
Glamour Girl
You welcome just felt like contributing something to this society. Anyway enough said. Take Care. khuda hafiz.

khuda hafiz
Reply 9991
gameplayer_no1
W/salaam :wavey:

how are you? :smile:

I'm fine Sabah :smile: u?

Ok topic any1!!!

What is namaz?!!!!!!!! Btw, this is probably the 15th i ask this q ... with no response... or maybe i didnt realise the response.. anyways,,, what is it..... is it fard prayer?
Reply 9992
SketchyCanvas
Hey Hamza :smile:

Alhamdulilah i am well, hows you?

i am fine allhumdulilah

how did your day go today??
Reply 9993
yes!
back to 70 posts per day
men are back
i am fine allhumdulilah

how did your day go today??

was alright, went to my nans house for the day and she taught me to make turkish coffee :s: doesnt taste nice :p: lol how was your day? :smile:
Reply 9995
SketchyCanvas
was alright, went to my nans house for the day and she taught me to make turkish coffee :s: doesnt taste nice :p: lol how was your day? :smile:

not bad just had to go to my sixth form college as today was my enrolment, which went nicley. chose the subject i wanted but i am still undecided whther to take an extra as in psychology, but i got till tuesday to decide as i am going back there for soe other tests which i have to do
men are back
not bad just had to go to my sixth form college as today was my enrolment, which went nicley. chose the subject i wanted but i am still undecided whther to take an extra as in psychology, but i got till tuesday to decide as i am going back there for soe other tests which i have to do

oo cool, what subjects you gonna do? :biggrin:
Glamour Girl
Salamz people

Thank you for that :wink: :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 9998
So many people with warnings, what's up with that I wonder.
Reply 9999
SketchyCanvas
oo cool, what subjects you gonna do? :biggrin:

math statistics, maths pure, accounts, double ict

Latest