The Student Room Group
im sorry :frown: im being stroppy.
.S.O.S.
im sorry :frown: im being stroppy.
Don't worry, only a few hours to go now :p:
justfarhan

sorry, i just don't know how i stay as sane as possible for me under these conditions. Im a free spirit, I hate the feeling of restriction put on me by others. I have personal restrictions which im fine with because i made that choice and will keep to it because of self respect.

o gosh Im sorry everyone ignore my posts if they're scary.
aw belle..i don't know what to say to make you feel better..i guess you properly have to sit your parents down one day be very polite and nice and ask them what is their concerns about you going out..ask them what you could do to make them trust you more..tell them they can impose restrictions and you'll be in constant contact with them and tell them a certain time you'll definetly be back by.
farhan lol i love your avatar
Reply 14345
.S.O.S.
If thats why they don't trust me/let me go out then thats blackmailing me into being religious and im not having that, thats wrong.

im trying to be religious now anyway out of personal interest, thats why im even more confused whether am i just trying to find out more about islam because i have no choice being bogged down at home...constantly having mum nagging me about praying maybe im just being religious to stop her from doing that and feeling stressed, its like im giving in my rights to make an independant decision or maybe im doing it because allah is guiding me, and i have faith. I just don't know.

So basically for them to trust me i must let them force islam onto me? that is wrong i should make that decsion myself.

I don't know anything anymore...i feel confused.

and why do i want to go out...because everyday i wake to the same room, let me think what will i be doing today oh i know...ill go on the computer....ill watch tv....and thats my life....boring...
i want to meet people, go different places...have fun, experience....I want to be able to talk to people about things ive done in my life interesting thing but no my life is empty and ive lived like this my whole life so far and i don't want it anymore.

I’m sorry my post came across like that. I never meant to say your parents should blackmail you. I was only trying to give an alternative method so that your parents can see that you’ve changed. It is you’re personal decision. No one can force you.

I really don’t know what to say. You are about to start University…a whole new life….new friends….new teachers….new lessons. You can attend the Islamic Society in University. Just have a little patience. As you get older Inshallah your parents will begin to realise that you are able to make wise decisions and that you are an adult.
justfarhan

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DUDE WAY COOL AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toofunny:

I see these things a lot here... Arabs are crazy :p:
I'm glad you both like my avatar LOL :laugh:
I'm gonna REP you for that! :rofl:
I'm kinda thinking what the guys in the avatar must be saying... Something like: Yallah ya Sabab!... or: Heeyah!
Hehe thanks!

Do you know who the guy in the grey suit is?
Reply 14350
justfarhan
Hehe thanks!

borat! who else!:biggrin:
Reply 14351
justfarhan
Hehe thanks!

Ali G?
Milli
Ali G?
Hehe yup, he plays Borat aswell.
mike89
borat! who else!:biggrin:
Indeed :bunny:

Welcome to the I-soc :smile:
:rofl:
I remember dancing like that with Rashid :p:
A Y Z
I remember dancing like that with Rashid :p:
You do?

You've met Rashid? :cool:
Nah! :p: But when my buddy and I do meet up, this is what we are gonna do at the airport :p:

I know what's Rashids gonna say now: :wtf?: Leave me outta this!
Asalaama Alaiqum!

im new around here, farhan's friend he told me to join...so here i am :biggrin:
I can imagine him saying that :p:
FarahPearls
Asalaama Alaiqum!

im new around here, farhan's friend he told me to join...so here i am :biggrin:
Wa alaikum salaam, it's about time :p:

Latest