The Student Room Group
I'm btw trying to proof what I said. About shaking the Prophet's hand.

You'll see in a min or two.
I don't know :confused:
Been a pleasure talking to you to :ciao:
Totenkopf
I'm btw trying to proof what I said. About shaking the Prophet's hand.

You'll see in a min or two.

prove*
I'll be gone by then
Our conversation is long :smile:
rahmara
prove*
I'll be gone by then

Haha!

I'll escape now.
No actually I must go. Some other time. :wavey: Nice chatting!
I've just come back once again to ask...if anyone has any photos or pictures of masjids from their holiday or local mosque pictures, please can you send them to me or just post them on here. I will need it for my A2 art project. I have taken pictures from the internet, my holiday and local mosque pictures. However, i will need a few more. We are told not to rely on internet source too much otherwise we lack on marks. I would be very grateful if you can help. Jazakhallahu khair :smile:

P.S. Brother Rashid sent me some which were great. :biggrin: I stuck them down on my art book as research and drew them too. Inshallah, i'll take pictures of them and post on TSR one day :smile:
I just helped my little brother with his RE homework :smile: I thought i might share it with you. It's a poem. :biggrin:

Who Am I?
...who am I? I'm RIZ!
I wonder what heaven is like!
I hear the fresh breeze of the air.
I see beautiful things in my dream as I lie awake.
I want to be... an Islamic teacher!
...who am I? I'm RIZ!

I pretend to be a nasheed artist.
I feel the wonders of heaven surrounding me.
I touch Allah's house in my dream.
I worry will I succeed in the Akhirah!
I cry if I will enter Paradise.
...who am I? I’m RIZ!

I understand my faith...ISLAM!
I say La-Ilaha-Illalaha-Muhammadur-Rasullallah!
I dream of being entered in Paradise.
I aim to do my best in this life!
I hope to enter Paradise!
...who am I? I'm RIZ!

:biggrin: Allahu Akbar! :biggrin:
man im nackered!!!

back from uni...well town, i just i had to give in my forms, comfirm registration, then me an kath went to town...i brought Angels and Demons, Deception point by dan brown and a bag. we walked round town a bit she got a present for hannah and me(my bday presie, but isnt going to give it to me untill 9th oct.) then we went to the Students Union to look at the company fayre, gotttt sssoooo many free keyrings and sweets, and pens and pencills and a free mug! and lots of rubbish leaflets, it was soo hot and stuffyy in there :frown: so my hands are killing and my ankles :frown: lol overall gd day out.:smile:

now im really hungry
aww :hugs: im sure you'll be fine. Take a rest!
I drank orange juice :0 i was really hot and thirsty felt tired and dizzy there...thinking about it now i coulda maybe held on a little longer, should i still continue fasting? because i didnt eat anything. or thats it ive broke it.
ouh! well, you have broken your fast :frown:
I held on without eating or drinking throught the day it was in the last min like when we were lookin for a way out of the student union...i feel stupid, o well :redface:
I havnt told my parents.
I'm at uni :| Can't believe it!!
justfarhan
I'm at uni :| Can't believe it!!

Assalamu Alaikum, how is it? :biggrin:
The Green Manalishi
Assalamu Alaikum, how is it? :biggrin:
Wa laikum salaam! It's fine so far, I've only been here for 2 hours or so :blushing:

It still hasn't sunk in that I'm a uni student! I haven't studied for over a year :/

It'd be so weird to start again.. My course starts on the 4th of Oct. I haven't got my timetable :hmmmm: I'm at the uni library now, it's so cool. Macs instead of PCs lol

Much more different from college, more mature and civilised. Though, 3 people who I extremely hated from college are here *sigh*

:tsr2:
Congratulations Farhan! Your a goldsmiths man now! Hope you have fun
salaam
FarahPearls
Congratulations Farhan! Your a goldsmiths man now! Hope you have fun
salaam

Goldsmiths man? eh?
I attend Goldsmiths uni = Goldsmiths man :bunny:

Thank you Falisha!

Salaaaaamm
Lol hope you have a nice life and things work out inshaAllah.

Latest