The Student Room Group

***The official return of Bassetts***

I've been having a break from TSR for the past few weeks. I know you've all been wondering stuff like 'where has Bassetts gone? I miss him greatly.' 'was he one huge troll and this virginity thing was all one great big lie?' 'has he got bored of TSR since he lost it?' 'is he ****ing lots of women now and all his problems have gone?'. Some of you may be genuinely happy for me and wonder how it's going with the girl. Others of you may hate my guts and wish I jumped off a cliff. :ahee:

The reason for my disappearance is because I got sick of TSR and needed a break. I had much less to complain about. I was quite busy in real life too.

One of my New Years Resolutions is to do a minimum of 4 hours solid work in the library every day from now until the end of my degree (I'm a final year student) and on many days I will aim for more than that. It is my only hope if I want to graduate with a 2:1 (1st is probably out of the question at this point). My time on TSR will be limited because of that but I will post from time to time for my fans. :star:

Scroll to see replies

Who the **** are you
is this an AMA?
Reply 3
no one cares.....
Who are you
Original post by Straight up G
Who the **** are you

Original post by genuinelydense
is this an AMA?

Original post by Pedro.
no one cares.....

Original post by AnonymousBitch
Who are you

How do none of you know TSR's biggest (or used to be :wink: ) virgin?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
How do none of you know TSR's biggest (or used to be :wink: ) virgin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

what do you by 'biggest'?
Reply 8
So I'm guessing you still haven't lost the V card then :tongue:
You know, some of us don't feel the need to make a thread about it every time we take a break :pierre:
Reply 10
Original post by Levingne
So I'm guessing you still haven't lost the V card then :tongue:
I did lose it. Why do so many people think I didn't?
Original post by genuinelydense
what do you by 'biggest'?

He just is. People say 'OMG he was a virginal as Bassetts'. He summises virginity. Though I've heard things have turned a corner. :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
And this ladies and gentleman is what happens when you give the socially inept too much attention.
Reply 14
Why do you feel the need to announce the fact that you have returned from a short break? :argh::no:
Original post by Obiejess
He just is. People say 'OMG he was a virginal as Bassetts'. He summises virginity. Though I've heard things have turned a corner. :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

does he study mathematics? If he doesn't, he'll never be able to become a true virgin.
Reply 16
Original post by Bassetts
I did lose it. Why do so many people think I didn't?

I thought you held the crown for biggest virgin? I guess things change :tongue: you still have the crown though!
Original post by desdemonata
You know, some of us don't feel the need to make a thread about it every time we take a break :pierre:

You know, some of us aren't on here to get attention.
Original post by CJG21
You know, some of us aren't on here to get attention.

You know, you're actually concurring with what I said... :nothing:
Original post by desdemonata
You know, you're actually concurring with what I said... :nothing:

Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest