The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling uni nursing applicants day

Hey guys! I have my Stirling Uni applicants day for nursing on the 22nd of January and was just wondering if anyone was in the same boat?:smile: would be nice to know someone! or if anyone has some advice about it? can't even explain how nervous I am!:frown: Cheers if you can!

Scroll to see replies

So do i, I'm very scared cause I have no idea what they expect from you. I've been reading out some exemplar questions they ask in interviews but thats about it.
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Im glad someones on the same boat!! Yeah same i'm soooo nervous. Have you had nursing experience before or that? :smile:
Reply 3
I have applied for the Highland campus, still waiting to hear if I have an invite to applicant day:bawling: the stress is driving me crazy lol Has anyone else applied to this campus?
Reply 4
I have an applicant day on the 20th, unfortunately not the 22nd! Were you given a group discussion topic? (I've applied for mental health nursing) :smile:
Reply 5
My interview is on the 20th too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by BeckyH3
My interview is on the 20th too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! Did you look at the email with the YouTube video on it and read the Nursing Midwifery Council thing?
Reply 7
Is anyone still waiting to hear back from the highland campus in Inverness?
Reply 8
I've applied to the highland campus to do adult nursing. I heard back from them just before Christmas and I have my applicant day on the 29th jan.
Reply 9
Original post by Hmarshall
I've applied to the highland campus to do adult nursing. I heard back from them just before Christmas and I have my applicant day on the 29th jan.

Mines on the 29th too :smile:
I have my applicant day for nursing on the 5th February. What happened in the applicant day on the 22nd? Just so I know roughly what to expect for mine because I'm kind of nervous haha. And what do you wear? Is it smart (trousers and a blouse) or casual (jeans and a top)?
Reply 11
Original post by stephking96
I have my applicant day for nursing on the 5th February. What happened in the applicant day on the 22nd? Just so I know roughly what to expect for mine because I'm kind of nervous haha. And what do you wear? Is it smart (trousers and a blouse) or casual (jeans and a top)?

Hope it goes well for you! I have given up already waiting to hear back lol fed up stalking my ucas page and email lol, one of the girls said it was nice and relaxed, they spent about 20 mins discussing care and compassion, I would probably go for smart :smile:
Reply 12
I'm in the same boat as you Debbie, still waiting to hear, are you a mature student!! Us oldies might be the last to hear :wink:
Reply 13
Original post by Maddie5177
I'm in the same boat as you Debbie, still waiting to hear, are you a mature student!! Us oldies might be the last to hear :wink:

lol Maddie, yes! I am a mature student, my application didn't go in until 6th of Jan, I haven't applied for anywhere else, so the waiting driving me nuts me ha ha, what will be will be! maybe we be on same group interview! you never know x
Reply 14
Original post by Debbie914
lol Maddie, yes! I am a mature student, my application didn't go in until 6th of Jan, I haven't applied for anywhere else, so the waiting driving me nuts me ha ha, what will be will be! maybe we be on same group interview! you never know x

Just got an email , interview is the 11th of March! I am so excited but nervous too :smile:
Reply 15
Really good to hear people getting interviews I applied but haven' heard anything getting worried not that I might not get an interview :frown:
Reply 16
I'm in the same position Mel.....I applied on deadline day (15th Jan) and going crazy checking UCAS and emails!
Reply 17
Dont worry, I applied back in December and only got an email 2 days ago to attend applicants day on the 26th February, I think they have many applicants days, I'm sure you will hear soon, good luck:smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Maddie5177
Dont worry, I applied back in December and only got an email 2 days ago to attend applicants day on the 26th February, I think they have many applicants days, I'm sure you will hear soon, good luck:smile:

Glad you got news back! mines not until the 11th of March, good luck x and good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back! x
Reply 19
Original post by Debbie914
Glad you got news back! mines not until the 11th of March, good luck x and good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back! x

Thanks, just the next stage now eh! fingers crossed for us oldies!! lol x

Quick Reply

Latest