The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I recommend ones from Next. I own them and they're really good. :smile: They aren't see though at all.
Jeans or trousers would be better rather than a look associated with chavs or fat people.
Original post by Emily-Beth
Omg there's this thing called sarcasm, It's the most irritating thing in every way

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get off your ****ing high horse and learn to take a joke, you're not a princess deary. :rolleyes:
h&m
They're only £8 and lasted ages
And they're definitely not see through

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is almost impossible to find! Almost all legging are see-through. :frown:
Reply 45
Thanks everyone, I managed to get some from Marks and Sparks which atm are really fab!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just wear a pair of tights underneath my leggings

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by superdarklord
I just wear a pair of tights underneath my leggings

Posted from TSR Mobile

I imagine that is very warm

Posted from TSR Mobile
I imagine that is very warm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh it really is :tongue: there's nothing else I can do though it's so annoying how see through my leggings are!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by superdarklord
Oh it really is :tongue: there's nothing else I can do though it's so annoying how see through my leggings are!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should try the m and s ones! They are like thick leggings\thin trousers they are fab!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should try the m and s ones! They are like thick leggings\thin trousers they are fab!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll definitely give them a try!

Posted from TSR Mobile
can you tell me the specific name of the leggings? i've been looking on their website andthere's so many and can't find a pair that don't have a review about them being see through!
i get all my leggings from www.ootdleggings.com they are all non opaque and great quality im a leggings freak and i wear them 7 days a week
To be honest, sport leggings are the best. If you can get your hands at a pair from a sports store, those ones are great or you have clothing at your Victoria Secret, they have some good ones too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never heard of that store before is it online or is it an actual shop?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a real store and it has an online shop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
White Stuff have pretty good leggings, though they don't have black ones (dark blue and dark grey, though, which are both good). I've got a black pair from Boden which are also very good too.
Every pair of leggings I've owned are always see through in the back end and you can see all my underwear. I've tried a bigger size but it doesn't make any difference and they fit worse.Anyone know where I can buy some decent leggings that don't reveal all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that's what jeggings are for tbh lol
Luckily I have both those things

Anyway, You're a guy, you seriously don't understand how comfy these things are in comparison to jeans. If anything they are under rated! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'm male and wear leggings, sometimes pair them with a denim skirt...
M&S leggings are quite good
H&M do these black super comfortable leggings for £15

Latest