The Student Room Group

Who will come 4th in the Prem?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Tbf, he's probably anticipating you guys to run out of steam during that run. Still getting results vs fodder though, so if you can get a result vs us or City, you'll definitely be in the race. I don't think you'll get anything vs Chelsea tbh and liverpool as they have very good home records, City maybe but they've seemingly got their **** together so that'll be hard to.

You'll dispatch of united promptly though.

Liverpool haven't played many of the top teams at home though have they? Still have us, Chelsea, City, Spurs to play at home so their home record may not be all that.
Reply 81
Original post by Pete_91
Liverpool haven't played many of the top teams at home though have they? Still have us, Chelsea, City, Spurs to play at home so their home record may not be all that.

True,

Beat spurs away so I don't think they'll have problems against them.

I'm expecting a loss there too, so it's not like I'm being biased. They just beat Everton 4-0 and won 1-0 against United, only weird result was Soton, Villa was a bit of a tactical cockup though.
Reply 82
I don't want to write Man U off totally but I just can't see it. Between Liverpool and Spurs for me. Liverpool's to loose though.
Original post by Pete_91
Yeah it's possible, didn't realise he had posted prior to the Liverpool game. His dismissal of anyone bar City and Chelsea in the title race is somewhat irksome though.

Yeah was expecting Liverpool to win. Let's see if you now fall within 2 points of 4th... :wink:
Reply 84
Original post by Slick Fosbury
Yeah was expecting Liverpool to win. Let's see if you now fall within 2 points of 4th... :wink:

It's possible, but I will be livid if we take no points from the United match. If stoke can beat them at home, we sure as hell should.

Quick Reply

Latest