The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Liberal Arts at Kings College London 2014

Hey guys! :smile:

thought I'd try to find anyone else who has an offer for Liberal Arts at KCL, so we can share our thoughts about the programme etc :colondollar:
My GCSE's were 9As, 2A*s, my AS's were AABDD and my conditional offer is AAA :biggrin:

So, what were your grades, what is your offer, what accommodation are you hoping for, what first year modules excite you

& congrats on getting an offer :beer:
Still waiting to hear back, sent off on the 10th of December..
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I've applied for this course but still struggling to write a good personal statement. If anyone has any advice on what sort of things they included it would be really appreciated! Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Just got my offer for Liberal Arts at King's and I couldn't be happier! :^_^:
Reply 4
I just got an offer today for Liberal Arts, and i couldn't be happier :smile:
Reply 5
Applicant from Singapore. Sent in my app on the 14th of January. Got 35 points for IB (albeit with only 16 points at higher level though, thanks to physics. Requirements are 35 with 18 points at HL). GCSEs were a mixed bag unfortunately (I was ill on most of the exam days!!!) I've got pretty good personal statement(s) and a great tutor reference written by someone that loves me though. I'm fairly sure UK unis couldn't care less about qualifications like SATs though, which is a pity because I got a good score on that (2130). Still waiting for replies.
Original post by sietskes
I just got an offer today for Liberal Arts, and i couldn't be happier :smile:

How are you finding the course?

Aside from the compulsory London module and the modern language, are you free to study Level 4 modules from across King's in your first year?
Anyone who is doing Liberal Arts at Kings, I just had a quick question. Could you please tell me about the general assessment methods? Are there generally more examinations than coursework or more coursework than exams?

Thank you
Guys, a bit of a weird one. But I’m looking for someone from the 2014 BA liberal arts course I used to have shared lectures with as I did Film studies. Sadly I lost touch with him after the first year as I transferred to LSE and I’m not completely sure if I’ve got the name right anymore 🤦🏻*♀️(Always been terrible with names) But what I do know and it’s pretty specific is he is from Nova Caledonia tall and slim build and during the first year he lived at the Canada water student flats. I know it’s not much info but any help would be much appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest