The Student Room Group

Take home salary and annual wage

How
Much does 2.5k a month after tax salary after student loan, ni and tax deductions account to
For the whole year
Reply 1
just over 8k a year deducted.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
About £47,000 if you pay 5% into a pension; about £42,000 if you are not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Key123
About £47,000 if you pay 5% into a pension; about £42,000 if you are not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't understand your maths.

OP, you would probably get net of £1600ish. I earn the same amount and although I don't have a student loan, I do have a company loan which is about £138 a month as well as about £100ish in pension. Then tax is the rest...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pipsico
I don't understand your maths.

OP, you would probably get net of £1600ish. I earn the same amount and although I don't have a student loan, I do have a company loan which is about £138 a month as well as about £100ish in pension. Then tax is the rest...

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's how much you'd need to earn to take home £2,500. The OP is very unclear as to what he wants (I actually interpreted it the same way as Key)
Reply 6
Original post by Hedgeman49
That's how much you'd need to earn to take home £2,500. The OP is very unclear as to what he wants (I actually interpreted it the same way as Key)

Ah I see! Yeah very vague statement.i guess between the two sides he has his answer at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
From the link Alibee posted, which seems to be accurate based on my own income. You'd need to earn £44,008 per annum to take home £2,500 after tax, NI and student loan.

Strange question, I'd get someone has said they take home £2.5k after deductions and OP is wondering how much that is in terms of salary.
Reply 8
Original post by beerbaitedballs
From the link Alibee posted, which seems to be accurate based on my own income. You'd need to earn £44,008 per annum to take home £2,500 after tax, NI and student loan.

Strange question, I'd get someone has said they take home £2.5k after deductions and OP is wondering how much that is in terms of salary.

I think OP does overtime and bank shifts so his/her contracted salary will be less than they actually take home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do locums actually so earn about 2.6k
You'd take home roughly £21,000 per year (net income).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending