The Student Room Group

an international cry for help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by n00
This doesn't seem to sit well with your rant about TSR and Channel4 censorship the other day to me.

I live in a free country where human rights are respected. They do not and we do not want their attitudes to be brought over here thank you (as we can see from the C4 example)
Reply 81
Original post by studentegy1
Hello everyone, I am an IGCSE student from Egypt.I recently discovered this site and I created a username because there is an urgent subject I would like to call international attention to.Before I start reciting the whole story I need to know if there are any people willing to aid in a humanitarian cause that aims to liberate young teenagers held in jail by the military government in Egypt that have arrested them simply for expressing their opinions which is one of the basic human rights. We really need someone to help us out with this by reaching to your country's government for example because it has become impossible to reach ours as they throw in jail anyone who simply disapproves of their ways. Is anyone willing to hear the whole story?

Why are you studying IGCSE? Don't you know that that's something colonial? Britain is taking over the world stealthily, and IGCSE is one the things that contribute to its global western colonialism.

Anyway OP you sound legit enough so I'll tell you this: this website is absolutely swarming with Islamophobic bigots who don't know anything about Islam. They don't care for Islam. By not caring for Islam, they subconsciously also stop caring for humanitarian causes, such as the one you laid before them.

I'd suggest you take your cause elsewhere. Contact someone from Amnesty International/UKBA/UN, you'll probably find lots of links on the Internet.

I'm very sorry that such is the state of Muslims today that they've got to run to non-Muslims who internally hate and abhor them for help.
I'm sorry that there are no Muslims to help their fellow Muslims out.
I'm truly sorry.
Reply 82
Original post by ANGRYRIDER

I'm very sorry that such is the state of Muslims today that they've got to run to non-Muslims who internally hate and abhor them for help.
I'm truly sorry.

Sucking at the western teat has now become the norm.
Reply 83
Original post by PopaPork
I live in a free country where human rights are respected. They do not and we do not want their attitudes to be brought over here thank you (as we can see from the C4 example)

So in other words you don't give a **** about freedom of speech untill it suits you.
Reply 84
Sucking at the western teat has now become the norm.

**** you, that's how the West likes it, because that's how they know they have the upper hand.
In fact, if you analyse historical facts, you'll come to the conclusion that this calamity was actually brought about by the West, and it is completely intentional.
Reply 85
Original post by n00
So in other words you don't give a **** about freedom of speech untill it suits you.

Yes, that's about right.
Mufti Menk can't talk and he hasn't got any rights to freedom of speech in this fair sunny civilised blessed country because he's Muslim and he says things we don't like to hear that don't suit our tastes and hearing.
Reply 86
Original post by n00

I care about my freedom of speech

I care little for those that would remove it from me and MB followers do fall into this camp
Reply 87
**** you, that's how the West likes it, because that's how they know they have the upper hand.
In fact, if you analyse historical facts, you'll come to the conclusion that this calamity was actually brought about by the West, and it is completely intentional.

Yes that's right muslims are so backwards and incompetent they can't do anything for themselves and all their ills are the fault of someone else.

Poor Poor them

/S
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 88
I care about my freedom of speech

I care little for those that would remove it from me and MB followers do fall into this camp

Seems you have quite a bit in common with the MB then.
Original post by student Egy
i'm not losing the argument..u're the one throwing muds and the one losing..opposers of ur racism are increasing.

What part of saying Muslims are not a race do you not understand?
Reply 90
Yes that's right muslims are so backwards and incompetent they can't do anything for themselves and all their ills are the fault of someone else.

Poor Poor them

/S

NO, it's not backwardness and incompetence, though you being Pork will of course interpret it that way.
The Muslims who ARE doing things are condemned as terrorists.
The Muslims who don't follow that path and appeal for aid from The Pinnacle of Human Civilisation and Root of All Hope are hailed by the likes of you as cowardly and whiny and apathetic. And the government will lose no chance to welcome them in and ruin them and substitute their beliefs and way of thinking and culture.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.
Original post by n00

So if a parts in the UK said "if we are in power we shall remove human rights" were then arrested and locked up, you would then try to get them released?

How foolish.
Reply 92
Original post by Yi-Ge-Ningderen
What part of saying Muslims are not a race do you not understand?

By introducing semantics into the argument, you're not automatically winning. You're losing, because you can't think of a way of justifying bigotry. YOU know what he means when he says 'racism'. You just choose to ignore it, for your own pathetic illiterate reasons.
By introducing semantics into the argument, you're not automatically winning. You're losing, because you can't think of a way of justifying bigotry. YOU know what he means when he says 'racism'. You just choose to ignore it, for your own pathetic illiterate reasons.

How does highlighting the incorrect use of a word make somebody illiterate? wtf are you talking about.

Stop being homophobic.
Reply 94
So if a parts in the UK said "if we are in power we shall remove human rights" were then arrested and locked up, you would then try to get them released?

How foolish.

The MB never ever said that and you will be for ever incapable of producing an authentic source as back up for your claims.

Lap it up, Ningderen, lap it up.
Reply 95

How foolish.

What like the Tory party? Sure I don't think Theresa May deserves to be locked up.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 96
How does highlighting the incorrect use of a word make somebody illiterate? wtf are you talking about.

Stop being homophobic.

It makes you illiterate as opposed to educated. If you're educated you'll be able to hold up an argument with a person whose language isn't English without bringing in the semantics of the matter when you know all too well what's being meant.
That's the **** I'm talking about.
Reply 97
Original post by n00

No not really

But if it makes you fell better then believe it if you like
Why are you studying IGCSE? Don't you know that that's something colonial? Britain is taking over the world stealthily, and IGCSE is one the things that contribute to its global western colonialism.

Anyway OP you sound legit enough so I'll tell you this: this website is absolutely swarming with Islamophobic bigots who don't know anything about Islam. They don't care for Islam. By not caring for Islam, they subconsciously also stop caring for humanitarian causes, such as the one you laid before them.

I'd suggest you take your cause elsewhere. Contact someone from Amnesty International/UKBA/UN, you'll probably find lots of links on the Internet.

I'm truly sorry.

we werent seeking the help of non muslims ..we were just asking if any "student" can help for the case to reach Cambridge or something.It really had nothing to do with religion and politics.however,they insisted on turning the conversation to such Talks.
The MB never ever said that and you will be for ever incapable of producing an authentic source as back up for your claims.

Lap it up, Ningderen, lap it up.

It makes you illiterate as opposed to educated. If you're educated you'll be able to hold up an argument with a person whose language isn't English without bringing in the semantics of the matter when you know all too well what's being meant.
That's the **** I'm talking about.

I never said the MB did say that, you are ASSUMING. Learn to read.

These "semantics" as you put it are directly relevant to the discussion.

Stop being homophobic!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending