The Student Room Group

an international cry for help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ANGRYRIDER
NO, it's not backwardness and incompetence, though you being Pork will of course interpret it that way.
The Muslims who ARE doing things are condemned as terrorists.
The Muslims who don't follow that path and appeal for aid from The Pinnacle of Human Civilisation and Root of All Hope are hailed by the likes of you as cowardly and whiny and apathetic. And the government will lose no chance to welcome them in and ruin them and substitute their beliefs and way of thinking and culture.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Sorry didn't understand this little rant

You may need to take a breath and try again
Original post by Yi-Ge-Ningderen
I never said the MB did say that, you are ASSUMING. Learn to read.

These "semantics" as you put it are directly relevant to the discussion.

Stop being homophobic!

Very sexist of you to say such a thing /S :biggrin:
I never said the MB did say that, you are ASSUMING. Learn to read.

These "semantics" as you put it are directly relevant to the discussion.

Stop being homophobic!

'So if a parts in the UK said "if we are in power we shall remove human rights" were then arrested and locked up, you would then try to get them released?

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by PopaPork
Very sexist of you to say such a thing /S :biggrin:

Yes, I am jut sick of all of his homophobic comments. It is unbelievable.
Original post by student Egy
we werent seeking the help of non muslims ..we were just asking if any "student" can help for the case to reach Cambridge or something.It really had nothing to do with religion and politics.however,they insisted on turning the conversation to such Talks.

Wow, you're so naive.

Cambridge doesn't give a **** about you or any Muslim in trouble.

They don't care about Muslim students in trouble.

If you were Coptic students, I swear to God nothing less than 50 helicopters would have been sent to Egypt to airlift you out of that ****hole.

To them, before you're human, you're Muslim.
'So if a parts in the UK said "if we are in power we shall remove human rights" were then arrested and locked up, you would then try to get them released?

How foolish.'

You're implying that the MB said that or implied, and therefore now that they are arrested and locked up, they shouldn't be released.

They're irrelevant to the discussion.
I can almost see you stamping your foot behind your refuge of a screen.
'Homophobic ANRGYRIDER, my ARGUMENT is the correct one!!! It IS relevant, no matter what you say, no matter how much sense you make of the opposite, it IS relevant, it IS, it IS!!!'

Idiot.

You need to stop these homophobic comments, it is getting tiresome now.

You are in favour of helping groups that look to suppress people.
Sorry didn't understand this little rant

You may need to take a breath and try again

There you exhibit limited understanding of coherently strung arguments that go beyond the line you've set for yourself in your head that has been obvious in all the poor bigotry that you have ever spouted on these forums. Maybe you're the one who needs to try again.
You need to stop these homophobic comments, it is getting tiresome now.

You are in favour of helping groups that look to suppress people.

On the contrary, it is YOU who is in favour of helping groups that look to suppress people.
Yes, I am jut sick of all of his homophobic comments. It is unbelievable.

It's to be expected. I just don't think he can get his head around the fact that we don't care for MB supporters or the fact that in English certain terms mean certain things and that we may correct someone who uses a word incorrectly.

but what do we know we are all illiterate:biggrin:
On the contrary, it is YOU who is in favour of helping groups that look to suppress people.

So if you could turn back time and stop Hitler before he did anything wrong you would chose not to, I shouldn't be surprised by your attitude, it is typical of someone who makes homophobic comments like yourself.
There you exhibit limited understanding of coherently strung arguments that go beyond the line you've set for yourself in your head that has been obvious in all the poor bigotry that you have ever spouted on these forums. Maybe you're the one who needs to try again.

Nope now you're just being silly:biggrin:

You won't last long on this site if all you do is attack people you must be able to string together a coherent argument and no play silly buggers when a) someone disagrees with you or b) doesn't understand your rant
(edited 10 years ago)
It's to be expected. I just don't think he can get his head around the fact that we don't care for MB supporters or the fact that in English certain terms mean certain things and that we may correct someone who uses a word incorrectly.

but what do we know we are all illiterate:biggrin:

We need to start at illiterate club =D

On a side note, what reaction does your bf get from other Muslims?
Reply 112
So if you could turn back time and stop Hitler before he did anything wrong you would chose not to, I shouldn't be surprised by your attitude, it is typical of someone who makes homophobic comments like yourself.

So do you want to see Theresa May locked up?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24338921
We need to start at illiterate club =D

On a side note, what reaction does your bf get from other Muslims?

:biggrin:

Usually a hour long lecture on why he can't be a Muslim but there have been the odd death threat (it's the reason his family had to leave their own country and seek refuge here because here a threat is just a 'threat' and usually hot air but where he's from it usual ends up with a dead body).

that's why he don't tell most other muslims that he is one.
Original post by n00
So do you want to see Theresa May locked up?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24338921

Not for the above link, we should scrap it. I support her on that issue.
Reply 115
Not for the above link, we should scrap it. I support her on that issue.

Hmm I guess that makes you foolish, no?

She came out and said "if we are in power we shall remove human rights". Those rights protect you too.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 116
Original post by studentegy1
Hello everyone, I am an IGCSE student from Egypt.I recently discovered this site and I created a username because there is an urgent subject I would like to call international attention to.Before I start reciting the whole story I need to know if there are any people willing to aid in a humanitarian cause that aims to liberate young teenagers held in jail by the military government in Egypt that have arrested them simply for expressing their opinions which is one of the basic human rights. We really need someone to help us out with this by reaching to your country's government for example because it has become impossible to reach ours as they throw in jail anyone who simply disapproves of their ways. Is anyone willing to hear the whole story?

Islam is a religion of hate and muslims are the enemies of the free world - a world their savage instincts can only hate. Here you will find no support for your hateful and twisted cause.
Reply 117
Linking back to the OP, I think we can conclude that no argument here supports bailing your friend. Like others have said, turning to Amnesty International etc is a more appropriate avenue. The bickering here has is pointless...
Reply 118
Original post by ZakV
I think we can conclude that no argument here supports bailing your friend.

Well, thats a little unfair, the thread has been overrun by peppapig and friends with their rampant hypocrisy.
Original post by Algorithm69
Are these students Islamic scumbags who would oppress Coptics, women, and basically everything kafir if they were put in charge?

Hahha way too much hate, so glad there's not many people like you in society :biggrin:

Algoracist69 0 Rational thinker 1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending