The Student Room Group

Uganda doesn’t need Western things like oral sex or aid money.

Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni has said that Uganda ‘doesn’t need’ aid money cut over his anti-gay law, and has warned of ‘more terrible things’ to come from the West, like oral sex.

He said: “Europeans are threatening us with aid because they see that we are lazy, what aid does Uganda need? In Uganda we grow two crops a year, in Europe they grow one crop.

“We don’t need aid in the first place, Uganda is one of the richest countries on Earth!”

He also warned there are more terrible things” than homosexuality in Western culture, like oral sex.
He told the crowd: “Oral sex! The mouth is for eating, it’s not for that purpose.”

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/03/31/president-museveni-uganda-doesnt-need-western-things-like-oral-sex-or-aid-money/
:lolwut:
Reply 2
Well, he's missing out. :drool:
Reply 3
He sounds batty.

There's still a very real possibility that Uganda will be part of the East African Federation though should they get a move on.
A lot of western values are truly despicable.
And nothing of value was lost.
Reply 6
Bet he loves a blowie.
Reply 7
Original post by Abdul-Karim

Don't you live in the West? Hardly taking the most principled stand against this.

'Your principles are atrocious, however I will support your state through my taxes!'.
Reply 8
Yea pink news is so realiable.
People of Uganada are free to protect their culture
Reply 9
Original post by Le Nombre
Don't you live in the West? Hardly taking the most principled stand against this.

'Your principles are atrocious, however I will support your state through my taxes!'.

Reparations
Aid is mainly aimed at keeping countries out of chinas sphere of influence
Original post by Abdul-Karim

Yeah, but I'd rather tolerate those views and live in the West than in Uganda.
Only cause he doesn't get it
We all know who's not getting any :laugh:
Reply 13
A good excuse to stop giving them money for the corrupt government to steal then.
Reply 14
Well at least he's consistent in his idiocy.
Western society stinks and it's been made that way on purpose by the illuminati.I wish we could go back to when we had a moral Christian society who opposed homosexuality and crimes like usury.
He's the biggest troll ever.

The penis is for peeing, not for sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending