The Student Room Group

How does it feel to orgasm as a girl?

??
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Daniel_Akinyeye
I'm a boy and I've always wondered what it feels like to orgasm as a girl so if anyone knows pls tell me

As I understand it, the feeling is more "whole body" or general rather than localised to a very specific area.
Ooo, okay.

Whilst I don’t have a male perspective to compare it to, it’s definitely more of a full body pleasure, compared to genital pleasure as I’ve heard men have. When you’re just about to go over the edge, it’s like if you had a really bad itch you’re unable to scratch for years, and suddenly you have the burning urge to, and you can. That probably makes it sound completely odd. Your entire body, and mind, becomes so focused on the pleasure, and when you do orgasm, it’s a sudden burst of pleasure, and kind of lasts for 30 or so seconds. For me, and a lot of other girls, it’s definitely full body, my legs shake, and I’m generally tired and a little weak afterwards, usually. There isn’t really anything to compare it to, but I’d say that’s the best I’m gonna be able to describe it.

I’m curious how that compares to men, though.
Original post by Anonymous
Ooo, okay.

Whilst I don’t have a male perspective to compare it to, it’s definitely more of a full body pleasure, compared to genital pleasure as I’ve heard men have. When you’re just about to go over the edge, it’s like if you had a really bad itch you’re unable to scratch for years, and suddenly you have the burning urge to, and you can. That probably makes it sound completely odd. Your entire body, and mind, becomes so focused on the pleasure, and when you do orgasm, it’s a sudden burst of pleasure, and kind of lasts for 30 or so seconds. For me, and a lot of other girls, it’s definitely full body, my legs shake, and I’m generally tired and a little weak afterwards, usually. There isn’t really anything to compare it to, but I’d say that’s the best I’m gonna be able to describe it.

That's similar to how it has been described to me, though without the "scratching an itch" metaphor.

Unfortunately, my own experience is far more localised, as I mentioned above.
Original post by ageshallnot
That's similar to how it has been described to me, though without the "scratching an itch" metaphor.

Unfortunately, my own experience is far more localised, as I mentioned above.

I feel like scratching an itch doesn’t do it justice, but like such a strong urge that you can’t stop? I don’t know how to describe it, aha.

That’s interesting that it’s so much more singular for men; that seems a bit of a shame!
I feel like scratching an itch doesn’t do it justice, but like such a strong urge that you can’t stop? I don’t know how to describe it, aha.

That’s interesting that it’s so much more singular for men; that seems a bit of a shame!

Ok, the unstoppable urge is perhaps better? Do you get the same feeling on second and subsequent orgasms or is it limited to the first?

And yes, it's a total shame! We poor guys suffer so much... 😆
Ok, the unstoppable urge is perhaps better? Do you get the same feeling on second and subsequent orgasms or is it limited to the first?

And yes, it's a total shame! We poor guys suffer so much... 😆

Yeah, I think that’s a better way of putting it.

I think it depends. For instance my ‘cap’ of orgasms in one time period (as in, without rest) is at 5, maybe 6, I can’t really remember; my fiancé is a giver lmao. But, that’s the most I think I can keep to whilst it still remains pleasurable. I think the first tends to be most intense, whilst those following come more as full body waves, but aren’t as overpowering, earthshaking as the first.

Although, if it’s as in multiple orgasms in the day, I think the experience tends to remain the same as I described earlier.

Though, and I’m not sure whether it’s the same for guys, There’s definitely ‘levels’ in ranking of orgasms, but don’t get me wrong, they’re all pretty good :wink:

For instance, if I’ve orgasmed from oral, they’re always significantly stronger than that of intercourse.

I can’t believe I’m discussing my sex life on the internet 🙈:tongue:
Yeah, I think that’s a better way of putting it.

I think it depends. For instance my ‘cap’ of orgasms in one time period (as in, without rest) is at 5, maybe 6, I can’t really remember; my fiancé is a giver lmao. But, that’s the most I think I can keep to whilst it still remains pleasurable. I think the first tends to be most intense, whilst those following come more as full body waves, but aren’t as overpowering, earthshaking as the first.

Although, if it’s as in multiple orgasms in the day, I think the experience tends to remain the same as I described earlier.

Though, and I’m not sure whether it’s the same for guys, There’s definitely ‘levels’ in ranking of orgasms, but don’t get me wrong, they’re all pretty good :wink:

For instance, if I’ve orgasmed from oral, they’re always significantly stronger than that of intercourse.

I can’t believe I’m discussing my sex life on the internet 🙈:tongue:

My partner can control the level of her first orgasm so that she can carry on for more, of a higher intensity. She's also recently developed the talent of being able to hit 15+, though afterwards she's absolutely exhausted.

There's no such thing as a bad orgasm! Seconds for guys have less 'product', if you get me.

It's only semi public! 😆
My partner can control the level of her first orgasm so that she can carry on for more, of a higher intensity. She's also recently developed the talent of being able to hit 15+, though afterwards she's absolutely exhausted.

There's no such thing as a bad orgasm! Seconds for guys have less 'product', if you get me.

It's only semi public! 😆

15+?! I need your partner to teach me the ways! My whole area is sore as sh*t for a good few days after 😂:frown:

Poor guys only get the one or two, aha 😜
15+?! I need your partner to teach me the ways! My whole area is sore as sh*t for a good few days after 😂:frown:

Poor guys only get the one or two, aha 😜

Ah, that's private! 😁

Sore?
Ah, that's private! 😁

Sore?

Gatekeeping your secrets :wink::tongue:

Just if it’s gone a little bit rough, Incredible at the time, then a bit ache-y afterwards, haha. Sore like running track, sore 😂
Ooo, okay.

Ok, for me it feels like I need to pee and then when I *** it feels like Ive let all the build up out, and compared to a full body orgasm I can only feel it in my ****.
Gatekeeping your secrets :wink::tongue:

Just if it’s gone a little bit rough, Incredible at the time, then a bit ache-y afterwards, haha. Sore like running track, sore 😂

Like I said, private! 😁

Ok, got you.
Reply 13
It's a bit like when Divok Origi scores from a corner taken quickly against Barca, but not as good
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest