The Student Room Group

A2 English Language

Last year I got an overall grade of a C in my English A/S exam, to be specific (126).This year I have tried a lot harder and I have achieved a B grade for my coursework. Does anyone know what grade I would need to get in this years A2 exam to average out as a B as my final grade? I am currently predicted A,B,C and I really need to move English up to a B.

Thanks
Original post by Cfizzle18
Last year I got an overall grade of a C in my English A/S exam, to be specific (126).This year I have tried a lot harder and I have achieved a B grade for my coursework. Does anyone know what grade I would need to get in this years A2 exam to average out as a B as my final grade? I am currently predicted A,B,C and I really need to move English up to a B.

Thanks

I'm not sure - but I'll move your thread into the English forum as there might be people there who can help with more specific knowledge.
Reply 2
Are you with AQA?

You need 280 out of 400 to get B at A-level. (I just did mine for Lit and I need about 160+ to get a B at A-level this year. And my coursework was at a C from the last time I checked. So basically need to get full marks on my exam to get a B -rolls eyes-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending