The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Uni Accommodation!!!

HELLPP! I'm hoping to read philosophy at Bristol in September, but I have no idea which accommodation to choose.
Ideally I would like an en suite single bedroom, which is fairly close to the uni and clubs, and also has fun and crazy residents. Initially I was thinking about Unite House but that has had some bad reviews. From what I have read it appears to be that most people recommend accomm in Stoke Bishop but none of them really appeal to me. I definitely don't want to go somewhere boring and regret it for the whole of my first year, so please please please could someone help me find the right place. God, that was gay.
Original post by h4nn4hb4n4n4
HELLPP! I'm hoping to read philosophy at Bristol in September, but I have no idea which accommodation to choose.
Ideally I would like an en suite single bedroom, which is fairly close to the uni and clubs, and also has fun and crazy residents. Initially I was thinking about Unite House but that has had some bad reviews. From what I have read it appears to be that most people recommend accomm in Stoke Bishop but none of them really appeal to me. I definitely don't want to go somewhere boring and regret it for the whole of my first year, so please please please could someone help me find the right place. God, that was gay.

Loool, ask on the accommodation thread, there are quite a few current students there :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending