The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

+2
Reply 5061
Original post by lou 22
LMAO, no :tongue:, Karamel sutra was vile :tongue:.

Nope known her since year 8/9 so clear that filthy mind of yours. LOL.

I know the whole a girl has to kiss a few frogs before she finds her prince bull crap but I have given up. Why highlight the come?, but I know you have to be out there to meet who needs meeting but I may add become a recluse to the plan also :tongue:.

lol

How is my mind filthy? :tongue: I didnt ask you to mention your friend in our kama sutra story :tongue: you brought her up for a reason, if I were a psychiatrist I'd try to find out some hidden feelings/ urges you have been holding on to probably since you were little :colone: but I'm not so lets just let your friend decide if she wants to be a part of this filth of yours or not :tongue:

the come is always highlighted (in white colour) :tongue: I was just making it more prominent to show how much there is :dontknow: :tongue:

as for your other plans I dont know how they will work out but becoming a recluse wont be good, it has certain disadvantages e,g, it could lower your confidence level :tongue:
Reply 5062
550 :tongue:
Reply 5063
Original post by a.gafor
Aw, what's up? why are you upset?:smile: If its because of the recent lack of foreplay, we can sort it out right now, dont have to wait till tomorrow :tongue: just know that I wont stop at dry humping this time :tongue:

Yes one more time, just blame me :tongue: I'm not the one talking about celibacy and missionary positions and saying how much rock & roll I like, its you :colone:

Cause I wanted a pizza but never got one lol just kidding, just hate 23-30April and the reason behind me hating it is what is upsetting me :frown:.

Lol the dry humping was great for both of us, just remind me how that happened when you are in London and I am in brum ? we don't have each others Skype or whatsapp :tongue:.

I will hold my hands up and say we are as bad as one another. You know missionary and cow girl are my fav :tongue:, but its all about sex, fun & rock&roll :tongue:.
Reply 5064
:colone:
Reply 5065
Original post by a.gafor
lol

How is my mind filthy? :tongue: I didnt ask you to mention your friend in our kama sutra story :tongue: you brought her up for a reason, if I were a psychiatrist I'd try to find out some hidden feelings/ urges you have been holding on to probably since you were little :colone: but I'm not so lets just let your friend decide if she wants to be a part of this filth of yours or not :tongue:

the come is always highlighted (in white colour) :tongue: I was just making it more prominent to show how much there is :dontknow: :tongue:

as for your other plans I dont know how they will work out but becoming a recluse wont be good, it has certain disadvantages e,g, it could lower your confidence level :tongue:

I know you have a filthy mind, its evident for all to see :tongue:, I was bringing her in as she would be ref between us :tongue:, not into our kama sutra story :tongue:, but get training to be one :tongue:, you could be a mature student :tongue:.

Haha well in bold, how much what is,you have lost me lmao.

Well 6 days at home and 1 day out :tongue:, I would get over that eventually so low confidence levels wouldn't bother me :tongue:.
Reply 5066
Original post by lou 22
Cause I wanted a pizza but never got one lol just kidding, just hate 23-30April and the reason behind me hating it is what is upsetting me :frown:.

Lol the dry humping was great for both of us, just remind me how that happened when you are in London and I am in brum ? we don't have each others Skype or whatsapp :tongue:.

I will hold my hands up and say we are as bad as one another. You know missionary and cow girl are my fav :tongue:, but its all about sex, fun & rock&roll :tongue:.

23 - 30 April, thats quite a long period and its only just begun. so just to be prepared, what other positions are you going to try in these days? or is it going to be anal (foetal if you must insist, but we both know thats not true:tongue:) all the way :colone: ?

at least you remember how great it was :tongue: but ye remember when you promised to drop barbie off at my place and then tricked me by not bringing her along with you :tongue: and then when I took you to the local park, after seeing those tall and dense trees you told me how you have always fantasised about dry humping behind the trees ? remember now :colone:

yes we dont have each others skype or whatsapp because you said you like it on tinder as its more kinky that way :colone:

I knew about missionary :tongue: but Cowgirl eh? :sexface: and all this time you've been saying you're not kinky, clearly you're into all the controlling stuff :tongue: Btw rock&Roll is a position too, in case you didnt know :colone:
Reply 5067
550 :colone:
Reply 5068
Original post by lou 22
I know you have a filthy mind, its evident for all to see :tongue:, I was bringing her in as she would be ref between us :tongue:, not into our kama sutra story :tongue:, but get training to be one :tongue:, you could be a mature student :tongue:.

Haha well in bold, how much what is,you have lost me lmao.

Well 6 days at home and 1 day out :tongue:, I would get over that eventually so low confidence levels wouldn't bother me :tongue:.

Ref between our kama sutra story? :tongue: what is she going to decide for us? the position that we shall be trying next and whether it should be missionary? or butterfly or cowgirl? :colone:

so you want me to be a psychiatrist :redface: if you have any hidden urges/ desires regarding your friend :tongue: and I can tell that you do, you can just tell them to me now, why waste so much time on getting trained and all that :colone:
Reply 5069
:wink:
Reply 5070
:rolleyes:
Reply 5071
5 .
Reply 5072
5 ..
Reply 5073
0 .
Reply 5074

Because I can :colone:
Reply 5075
:hmmmm2:
Reply 5076
:hmmmm:
Reply 5077
:creep:
Reply 5078
Original post by a.gafor
23 - 30 April, thats quite a long period and its only just begun. so just to be prepared, what other positions are you going to try in these days? or is it going to be anal (foetal if you must insist, but we both know thats not true:tongue:) all the way :colone: ?

at least you remember how great it was :tongue: but ye remember when you promised to drop barbie off at my place and then tricked me by not bringing her along with you :tongue: and then when I took you to the local park, after seeing those tall and dense trees you told me how you have always fantasised about dry humping behind the trees ? remember now :colone:

yes we dont have each others skype or whatsapp because you said you like it on tinder as its more kinky that way :colone:

I knew about missionary :tongue: but Cowgirl eh? :sexface: and all this time you've been saying you're not kinky, clearly you're into all the controlling stuff :tongue: Btw rock&Roll is a position too, in case you didnt know :colone:

Well it is the 23-27th but once may arrives I always feel happy as My nanas bday, then mine, then my aunts :smile:, But there will be a few more positions but don't want to taint your innocence.

:smile: :tongue:, but you got my car colour changed to that beautiful pink so Barbie wanted me to drive her somewhere guess where?.......... she made me drive her to ken's :frown:, didn't know how to tell you :tongue:.

Lol vaguely :tongue:...... I remember it all, that hump on the tree stump was awesome, we must do that again :biggrin:.

oh yh tinder baby you know how that gets me going............ not, your the one that set up the account :tongue:.

Missionary is the bomb that makes your bomb go off doesn't it now Mr Hot Rod :tongue:, but you don't remember me being on top of you on the forest floor? you even gave me a cowgirl hat a lasso :tongue: but its nice to have a bit of both :tongue:, I knew that............. .
Reply 5079
Original post by a.gafor
Ref between our kama sutra story? :tongue: what is she going to decide for us? the position that we shall be trying next and whether it should be missionary? or butterfly or cowgirl? :colone:

so you want me to be a psychiatrist :redface: if you have any hidden urges/ desires regarding your friend :tongue: and I can tell that you do, you can just tell them to me now, why waste so much time on getting trained and all that :colone:

Ref between our Lovers tiff's :tongue: lol.

Yeah a career change will do you good :tongue:, HELL NO the only urge I have towards her is the urge to kick her if she runs her daughters pram into me or leaves baby in the middle of the isle to get something usually causing me to do a three point turn with baby's pram.

I like guys not girls penis not vee vee :tongue:.

Latest