The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5760
Original post by qwertyking
:colondollar: lol

You have kept the whole thing going for us though - we would still be lagging behind the girls if you hadn't pushed us.

Ha ha thanks. Well I am glad we made it here where are now. There will be a time when we will get bored after having 25-50 lead and then some new generations of girls might come and win back and then perhaps we might come back with some new guys to get it back.

But right now I am glad I get to see guys won it and to be honest it feels good to see all the hard work all of us guys did has paid off !
Reply 5762
--

mayo
Reply 5763
Reply 5764
--

toasted bread
Reply 5765
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Indeed I am! Maybe I should change that emoticon to :MalteseMalteser: :lol:

Ha ha. Well ask for a new emoticon to be added to TSR !
Reply 5767
--

tomato
Reply 5768
Reply 5769
++++
Reply 5770
--

crisp lettuce
Reply 5771
Original post by zaback21
Ha ha. Well ask for a new emoticon to be added to TSR !

It'll be a picture of a Maltesers box with the Maltese cross next to it!
Reply 5773
Reply 5774
--
Reply 5775
Original post by zaback21
Ha ha thanks. Well I am glad we made it here where are now. There will be a time when we will get bored after having 25-50 lead and then some new generations of girls might come and win back and then perhaps we might come back with some new guys to get it back.

But right now I am glad I get to see guys won it and to be honest it feels good to see all the hard work all of us guys did has paid off !

Yeah, same. I know it's just a forum game, but it shows what can be done if you work together. That sounds corny :colondollar::biggrin:
vbhlnijko;l
Reply 5778
--

hj
Reply 5779

Latest