The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

omg... made so stupid MCQ mistakes :frown:((
Reply 321
What answers did you get for the multiple choice?
Reply 322
Did anyone else get B for that management MCQ? Think it was only one which was unusual but I thought it must be profit satisficing as goals other than profit in short run

Posted from TSR Mobile
I stupidly put forward vertical integration, because i thought they were merging with milk seller, but my friends all put differently they put backward.

I also did PPF wrong, ticked that private has more experience, but after exam I knew this was totally stupid, it had to be A but I read A wrongly.

Guess the data response was alright, should be 4/4 8/8 and 16/16 but I found the 12 marker kind of hard. How did you draw your diagram? I did an upward shift of AC so AC>AR forcing firm to leave. But I couldnt understand that part in the extract somehow. So I hope this gives marks. So I put higher costs annually 500,000$ as well as lack in demand. evaluating those was not easy as well. oh dear.
Original post by VinceVC
Did anyone else get B for that management MCQ? Think it was only one which was unusual but I thought it must be profit satisficing as goals other than profit in short run

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I put profit satisficing, the others were not making sense
Reply 325
Original post by TheHenri
I stupidly put forward vertical integration, because i thought they were merging with milk seller, but my friends all put differently they put backward.

I also did PPF wrong, ticked that private has more experience, but after exam I knew this was totally stupid, it had to be A but I read A wrongly.

Guess the data response was alright, should be 4/4 8/8 and 16/16 but I found the 12 marker kind of hard. How did you draw your diagram? I did an upward shift of AC so AC>AR forcing firm to leave. But I couldnt understand that part in the extract somehow. So I hope this gives marks. So I put higher costs annually 500,000$ as well as lack in demand. evaluating those was not easy as well. oh dear.

For the data response i did the same and also put another diagram of ar and mr shifting in as it said in the text the gum industry in the us was shrinking so therefore demand falling
What data response did everyone do out of interest?
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
What data response did everyone do out of interest?

9. I think 9 was much easier to get high marks, Price differentiation is not my thing tbh.
Did you guys also all get forward vertical? I thought it was a milk supplier merging with milk seller so forward:/ but everyone had backward.
Hi everyone. I found the multiple choice alright think i hit all the marks on the multiple choice. Just to confirm a few ones. Did everyone get A (no immediate increase in govt. Borrowing) for the PFI question and did everyone get B (profit satisficing) for the football managers question. And just to confirm question A was BACKWARDS VERTICAL INTERGRATION right.
9. I think 9 was much easier to get high marks, Price differentiation is not my thing tbh.

I did question 10... the majority of people from my school did 9 aswell saying it was easier :s-smilie:
Can you actually get 3/4 with wrong Answer if your explanation is really good?
Reply 332
Can you actually get 3/4 with wrong Answer if your explanation is really good?

Max mark is capped at 2 if incorrect answer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
I did question 10... the majority of people from my school did 9 aswell saying it was easier :s-smilie:

You'll be fine! Onwards and upwards!
Reply 334
I did 10 also thought it had more scope for easier marks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, A for last question and B (profit satisficing) for that other question. What points did you make for the profit satisficing question?
Original post by VinceVC
I did 10 also thought it had more scope for easier marks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I did 10. Did you draw a price discrimination diagram? Also did you say internet consumers had a more inelastic demand?

What strategies did you choose for increased profit? I did predatory pricing, collusion and improving service
Original post by TRR
For the data response i did the same and also put another diagram of ar and mr shifting in as it said in the text the gum industry in the us was shrinking so therefore demand falling

I did the same thing
what did everyone get for the table with working out sales max?
What did everyone get for the sales maximisation multi-choice question? :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending