The Student Room Group

Is anyone else afraid of flys?

I feel like I'm the only one, and it's kind of embarrassing because not even that many girls are afraid of them. I hate the buzzing noise that they make when they fly most of all, and if one is in my house I can't stay in the same room. It's not so bad when I'm outside. I don't like bees or wasps either, but I feel that's more logical because they can sting and everything. Does anyone else have this same fear?
I'm scared of crane flies :cry:
Reply 2
I used to be scared of moths
YES. And ladybirds, moths and butterflies
No, flies are funny.
Original post by alea iacta est
I'm scared of crane flies :cry:

Awww. :console: They are incredibly harmless little things, they are soft and delicate. When they brush against you, it's really just them being sweet and looking for a mate. :colondollar:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Awww. :console: They are incredibly harmless little things, they are soft and delicate. When they brush against you, it's really just them being sweet and looking for a mate. :colondollar:

But they're like flying spiders!! :cry:
Reply 7
I'm terrified of bees and wasps mostly, though I'm not too keen on any insect/flies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by daisychain_
YES. And ladybirds, moths and butterflies

I'm ok with moths and butterflies, mainly because they don't make that buzzing noise. Aren't some ladybirds poisonous?
Reply 9
Original post by Yasmin25
I'm terrified of bees and wasps mostly, though I'm not too keen on any insect/flies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, wasps are pretty terrifying. At least bees make honey:biggrin:
aren't they all freaky. they all freak me out poisonous or not
Original post by MattyR2895
I agree, wasps are pretty terrifying. At least bees make honey:biggrin:

Wasps, bees and spiders go without saying :smile:
My friend's a drama queen when it comes to flys but I guess that OK coz they come from maggots.

Quick Reply

Latest